Smittyp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 3, 2020
Morgan co. Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R LV
It was a great time today. Thanks to @Smittyp for leading us around.

POIDH

Had a blast yesterday. Thanks @Smittyp and family for being so patient with the 500 crowd. Definitely need that front locker!!! Here is some pics from Saturday.
it was my pleasure. We had a great time. looking forward to riding and seeing everyone again soon
@JayPo whenever you want to do trail 12 just let me know

PSquare

PSquare

Supporting Member
May 9, 2023
Whitwell, TN
Ownership

1. 500
Enjoy...

IMG 2138 IMG 2083 IMG 2079 IMG 2059 IMG 2049 IMG 2030

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Helluva great weekend! A few Friday (and Saturday morning) glitches; very special thanks to @JayPo for the help (and the wheel time: nice ride)!

Incredible weather, friends (old and new), machines, trails...I'm grateful for these timeless experiences.

@Red500 (and the Mrs...fantastic cookies, thanks!): The Rock Splitter...
@JayPo, All Around Good Egg...
@KyGal83, a better friend than I deserve...
@PSquare (and wife G.), impressive driving...really enjoyed meeting and riding with y'all...
@Smittyb, a Very Chill Dude...thanks for the leads...
@TripleB, a unique and genuine character...you and B. are tops...really appreciate you guys...

Hoping to make these monthly rides a consistent Thing; very rewarding to meet new folks and build new friendships (and argue which buggies are best!).

Hope to see y'all on the trail.

Let's ride!

advertisement
JayPo

JayPo

Somewhat Well-Known Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 15, 2020
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Helluva great weekend! A few Friday (and Saturday morning) glitches; very special thanks to @JayPo for the help (and the wheel time: nice ride)!

Incredible weather, friends (old and new), machines, trails...I'm grateful for these timeless experiences.

@PSquare (and wife G.), impressive driving...really enjoyed meeting and riding with y'all...
@TripleB, a unique and genuine character...you and B. are tops...really appreciate you guys...

Hoping to make these monthly rides a consistent Thing; very rewarding to meet new folks and build new friendships (and argue which buggies are best!).

Let's ride!
It was cool hanging with you guys (nomo) this weekend. I appreciate the hospitality and good food and drink! Tell crazy Eddie the BBQ is fantastic!

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Let's ride!
Good ride yesterday. Sorry it went a little over half a day.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!