futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
OK, P5 Posse People (and others!); time to think about next month's ride. For dates, the weekends of the 19th and 26th are best for me, with scattered weekdays always a possibility.

For locales, let's hear your thoughts. Could be my place (near Corbin, KY), Wildcat Offroad (Livingston, KY), Hollerwood Park, Clear Creek, Capuchin Creek, Honeycutt Mtn, Royal Blue . . .

Chime in if you're interested!

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
What areas are a) interesting to ride and b) north from you?

Just trying to shorten my drive.

Rush Offroad Park is three hours for both of us, looks like. I know nothing about it.

I do have an extra RV hook up here at camp; don't know what your trailer/camper is . . .

Plus I have a lightly converted 7x14 cargo trailer with bunks for four and AC.

KyGal83

KyGal83

Duchess Sheldon, Daisy, KGB, Natasha, SNS
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
What areas are a) interesting to ride and b) north from you?

Rush Offroad Park is three hours for both of us, looks like. I know nothing about it.

I do have an extra RV hook up here at camp; don't know what your trailer/camper is . . .

Plus I have a lightly converted 7x14 cargo trailer with bunks for four and AC.
That kind of covers it, WildCat is North of us.. not much. Rush also. Hatfield and McCoy would be about the same distance to Corbin for you @lee.

I will look around and see what I can find.

PSquare

PSquare

Supporting Member
May 9, 2023
Whitwell, TN
Ownership

1. 500
OK, P5 Posse People (and others!); time to think about next month's ride. For dates, the weekends of the 19th and 26th are best for me, with scattered weekdays always a possibility.

For locales, let's hear your thoughts. Could be my place (near Corbin, KY), Wildcat Offroad (Livingston, KY), Hollerwood Park, Clear Creek, Capuchin Creek, Honeycutt Mtn, Royal Blue . . .

Chime in if you're interested!

I have a class on the 26th so that would be out for us.

Wow....I'm actually not scheduled to work either of those weekends, but I see @Red500 can't make the 26th. I looked at those places you mentioned on Google maps. Hollerwood & Clear Creek seem a bit far but I think Corbin, maybe Livingston and any of the TN venues would be manageable. Ya'll are probably tired of Royal Blue. Hoping it's not so dog gone HOT like it's been recently.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I'm In for the 26th. Still working on.
The 19th but it looks do'able with a little more persuading.

We talking a day trip or staying the night?
Friday night?
I'll mostlikley be there night before anyways.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

KyGal83

KyGal83

Duchess Sheldon, Daisy, KGB, Natasha, SNS
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
I'd be fine with Windrock again. PLENTY of trails . . .
Windrock is great!!
So, a bit of interest.

Looks like the weekend of the 19th is firming up to be the best option.
I am a strong maybe on the 19th. Anything after that date is questionable for me.

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
I'm In for the 26th. Still working on.
The 19th but it looks do'able with a little more persuading.

We talking a day trip or staying the night?
Friday night?
I'll mostlikley be there night before anyways.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

I'm definitely interested in more than one day of riding; then again, I bought the annual permit! ;)

@PSquare, @Red500, @The Green Goat, can we make it a 5 buggy P5 Posse? Others??

BTW, on Saturday night on our way in, it rained and our posse got a little wet. 🤭

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
I'm definitely interested in more than one day of riding; then again, I bought the annual permit! ;)

@PSquare, @Red500, @The Green Goat, can we make it a 5 buggy P5 Posse? Others??

BTW, on Saturday night on our way in, it rained and our posse got a little wet. 🤭
I'm working the weekend of the 19th but I might be available for the weekend of the 26th.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!