HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Most of you have probably viewed a few of the Matt's Off-Road Recovery youetube videos as I have. Perhaps you like the people on his videos as I do?

I received this message yesterday in an email:

"Hey there, off-roaders!

For those of you who don't live in Utah, or aren't familiar with Utah history, tomorrow is Pioneer Day.

July 24th is the day the early pioneers first entered and settled the Great Salt Lake Valley--it's pretty much our birthday celebration.

Much like the 4th of July, we bust out the grills, get together with family and friends, and light up the night sky with fireworks.

I guess you now know what we'll be doing this weekend. I hope you have some equally epic plans.

Below you'll find our weekly roundup. Enjoy!"

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Most of you have probably viewed a few of the Matt's Off-Road Recovery youetube videos as I have. Perhaps you like the people on his videos as I do?

"Hey there, off-roaders!

For those of you who don't live in Utah, or aren't familiar with Utah history, tomorrow is Pioneer Day.

July 24th is the day the early pioneers first entered and settled the Great Salt Lake Valley--it's pretty much our birthday celebration.

Much like the 4th of July, we bust out the grills, get together with family and friends, and light up the night sky with fireworks.

I guess you now know what we'll be doing this weekend. I hope you have some equally epic plans.

So was that email from MORR or what?

I subscribe to his channel, along with Fab Rats and Rudy's new channel...R.A.D. or something like that. Haven't quite gotten into Robby Layton yet, though I watch some of his videos.

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
So was that email from MORR or what?

I subscribe to his channel, along with Fab Rats and Rudy's new channel...R.A.D. or something like that. Haven't quite gotten into Robby Layton yet, though I watch some of his videos.
Here's what I received:

Matt's Off-Road Recovery <[email protected]>
To: redacted

I have no idea the reason I received the message. I've never purchased their logo materials or communicated with them other than subscribing.

Last edited:
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Here's what I received:

Matt's Off-Road Recovery <[email protected]>
To: redacted

I have no idea the reason I received the message. I've never purchased their logo materials or communicated with them other than subscribing.
Ok...just wasn't sure if the email came from somewhere else and it made you think of Mat's or what. Funny how people get your email when they shouldn't have it...

Just watching the latest episode wherein they finally reveal the Golden Nugget to Ed, so my fears that Ed would die before he ever saw it were unfounded.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2

"Hey there, off-roaders!

Love watching his videos

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Ok...just wasn't sure if the email came from somewhere else and it made you think of Mat's or what. Funny how people get your email when they shouldn't have it...

Just watching the latest episode wherein they finally reveal the Golden Nugget to Ed, so my fears that Ed would die before he ever saw it were unfounded.
I think they have my email address because I subscribed to their videos.

advertisement
HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Love watching his videos
I do too.

Matt uses techniques and does things I would have sworn were not possible or wouldn't work.

All of the players in Matt's, Fabrat's, and Robbie's videos appear to be wholesome, good Americans I would enjoy hanging around with.

And although I'm older than dirt, I'm still a sexist male so I have to mention that Jamie and Lizzie add a lot of great scenery.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
I do too.

Matt uses techniques and does things I would have sworn were not possible or wouldn't work.

All of the players in Matt's, Fabrat's, and Robbie's videos appear to be wholesome, good Americans I would enjoy hanging around with.

And although I'm older than dirt, I'm still a sexist male so I have to mention that Jamie and Lizzie add a lot of great scenery.
💯

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!