Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Buckydoos wife (Cassy) has been diagnosed with breast cancer and will be traveling from S. Arkansas to Chicago for mutable treatments and WhiteLightning is having a raffle for a pistol, trying to raise funds for travel expenses, these are GREAT people, would give the shirt off there back for anyone in need, I would like for, we as a club to support this young couple, help them out! Casey is a real lady, even by Smitty's standards. It just hurts to see such a young couple go through this! This is a great cause! Please get involved! PM White Lightning or go to HFAWHA post # 5827. Thank you!

jinx

jinx

Sep 27, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-4
Still new here but want to send thoughts and prayers.
On top of that wanted to share that my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer when I was younger and told she had about 5yrs to live. After a mastectomy and some lymph nodes removed she's changed that 5 to 45 and is now 86yrs old.
It's hard to hear the big C word but never give up hope.

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Buckydoos wife (Cassy) has been diagnosed with breast cancer and will be traveling from S. Arkansas to Chicago for mutable treatments and WhiteLightning is having a raffle for a pistol, trying to raise funds for travel expenses, these are GREAT people, would give the shirt off there back for anyone in need, I would like for, we as a club to support this young couple, help them out! Casey is a real lady, even by Smitty's standards. It just hurts to see such a young couple go through this! This is a great cause! Please get involved! PM White Lightning or go to HFAWHA post # 5827. Thank you!

I must have been standing too close to the microwave again. How do I get to the post?

Last edited:
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Still new here but want to send thoughts and prayers.
On top of that wanted to share that my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer when I was younger and told she had about 5yrs to live. After a mastectomy and some lymph nodes removed she's changed that 5 to 45 and is now 86yrs old.
It's hard to hear the big C word but never give up hope.
Wow cool story. Glad she is doing so well. Stories like this give me hope. No way I could survive without my woman by my side. She is really down over losing a boob. I tell her all the time ..."to hell with that boob. It tried to kill you!!!!".

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Wow cool story. Glad she is doing so well. Stories like this give me hope. No way I could survive without my woman by my side. She is really down over losing a boob. I tell her all the time ..."to hell with that boob. It tried to kill you!!!!".
Thank the wonderful Lord!

Reactions: R-Lamm
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Shes healing fine. One more test to see if shell need chemo. Lymph nodes are clear so that's the best news.
YEA for our side!!!!!!!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Tell us more about you trying to to kill her!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
And a BIG thank you to Paul & Debbie Ward for helping getting Casey into Chicago!

Reactions: WhiteLightning
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Come own now, this is pretty tight knit group and we have a member in need.

Reactions: strongbuilt
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I've been out of work for just over a month while my wife dealt with breast cancer. I can offer prayers.
Wow! Hope your wife is doing ok!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!