Members on the forum are the best!

Donzi18

Donzi18

Jan 6, 2022
Michigan
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. Talon X4 LV
Just a BIG shout out to Honda Tech a member here on this forum. I was in need of a new door panel for my 2021 Honda Talon. I had one on order for 3 months from my local dealer here in Michigan. They said that they couldn’t obtain one, they we at the mercy of Honda. When I asked about having my current door repaired and then replacing the decals. The parts dept. claimed the only way to acquire the decals was with a new door. At that time Honda Tech reached out to me and said he might be able to help. Between him and JT the service manager at the Ohio dealership found me a door from a 2-seater Talon. It’s the same door as mine but with different decals, they said but that wasn’t a problem. In a short amount of time I had the “like new” door and all the required graphics delivered to my home. A few hours later the new door and graphics were installed and my machine was looking like new again. It’s people like this on the forum that go the extra mile for people they have never met that makes me proud to say I am Honda Club member.

Donzi 18

Donzi18

Donzi18

Jan 6, 2022
Michigan
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. Talon X4 LV
I won’t say they are a bad dealership, any service work I have ever needed was done properly and in a reasonable amount of time and I would recommend them but they definitely didn’t go the extra mile that Honda Tech did, and the person working in the parts dept. didn’t know crap about what is and what isn’t available thru Honda. I will say in their behalf that Honda products aren’t their main source of income. Should you ever venture into Northern Michigan and looking for some good trails to ride, just give me a heads up and I can point you in the right directio.

Donzi 18

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I won’t say they are a bad dealership, any service work I have ever needed was done properly and in a reasonable amount of time and I would recommend them but they definitely didn’t go the extra mile that Honda Tech did, and the person working in the parts dept. didn’t know crap about what is and what isn’t available thru Honda. I will say in their behalf that Honda products aren’t their main source of income. Should you ever venture into Northern Michigan and looking for some good trails to ride, just give me a heads up and I can point you in the right directio.

Donzi 18
Right on. What dealer tho? Just for curiosity sake. I have a place in Gaylord and use Extreme alot.
where bouts u located when u speak of northern trails

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
The Northern Trails start after you cross da bridge.....dontchaknow!
Traverse city folk im from northern michigan yoopers everything below 42657998

Donzi18

Donzi18

Jan 6, 2022
Michigan
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. Talon X4 LV
Right on. What dealer tho? Just for curiosity sake. I have a place in Gaylord and use Extreme alot.
where bouts u located when u speak of northern trails
I am just about due East of Gaylord right at the end of M-72 where it meets Lake Huron. I live about 8 miles South of Harrisville in the small town of Greenbush. My dealer was D’s Honda in Alpena, nice people but didn’t seem too interested in solving my immediate problem (door replacemen). We have a lot of nice trails along the AuSale River. A good buddy of mine just got back from Drummond Island. Said the trip was unbelievable, lots of mud and rocks to concur on the island. How are the trails over your way? I’ve only had my Talon a couple of months and managed to put about 400 miles on it, most of my riding has been staying within a 75 mile radius of my home. Looking forward to seeing how well these Honda’s preform on the ice. We live on an inland like that freezes over pretty solid. We don’t get much snow over here. That’s great if you own a side by side but bad if you own a snowmobile!

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I am just about due East of Gaylord right at the end of M-72 where it meets Lake Huron. I live about 8 miles South of Harrisville in the small town of Greenbush. My dealer was D’s Honda in Alpena, nice people but didn’t seem too interested in solving my immediate problem (door replacemen). We have a lot of nice trails along the AuSale River. A good buddy of mine just got back from Drummond Island. Said the trip was unbelievable, lots of mud and rocks to concur on the island. How are the trails over your way? I’ve only had my Talon a couple of months and managed to put about 400 miles on it, most of my riding has been staying within a 75 mile radius of my home. Looking forward to seeing how well these Honda’s preform on the ice. We live on an inland like that freezes over pretty solid. We don’t get much snow over here. That’s great if you own a side by side but bad if you own a snowmobile!
You & Remmy need to come UP and ride with us sometime. We have endless trails

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You & Remmy need to come UP and ride with us sometime. We have endless trails
We should! Rode a bunch in 19’ with @Plumber32 @joeymt33 & @snuffnwhisky and a few others im forgetting. Was a blast.
How are the trails over your way?
There good. We go to Lewiston, Grayling, Lakes of the north. Also been to Drummond about 4 times. Its a 2hr drive from the cabin.

I hunted Sprat area where my dads side of the family is from for years of M65 & M32 10miles west of Alpena always loved that area

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!