Memorable Moments, Takeover 2022

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
One of my favorite memories was the Scavenger Hunt, trying to find those banners, and make the photos interesting. I sacrificed a Hydroflask full of Dr. Pepper and Vanilla Crown Royal for this picture... I left it all on the trail for the @trigger shield shot.

View attachment 339925
Serves you right . Dont yo u know you shouldn't be drinking and driving. LOL Never mind it was just vanilla CR

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
20220610 114716

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
In truth, I think I told her she better punch out 'cause I was about to put it on edge for a pic idea. Then ... spillage.
Worth it for a cool pic (then again, it wasn't my drinky thing!).

I do that to her frequently; in our group (Weekday Wheelers), I'm the the Director of Photography and she's Chief CameraPerson! She frames shots really well.

Last edited:
KyGal83

KyGal83

Duchess Sheldon, Daisy, KGB, Natasha, SNS
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Wait, wasn't that like... half the trails we were on? 🤣
On the way home, my girlfriend was all "Those Tennessee people are all crazy, they see a buncha rocks, or a river and say Hey, lets make a trail there!"
She said that to me Saturday. Cracked me up.. because she is correct! It was lovely meeting Quinn by the way!

C

coleman4868

Wait, wasn't that like... half the trails we were on? 🤣
On the way home, my girlfriend was all "Those Tennessee people are all crazy, they see a buncha rocks, or a river and say Hey, lets make a trail there!"
Most trails were once the main roads, back in pre car days. And a lot were even used after cars. I talked to a guy that used to drive across windrock going to and from work before it became an off-road park.

hallic

hallic

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2019
Central MN
Ownership

1. 500
Going through ~300 gigs of dashcam footage, took out some snapshots of @K9Paco and threw em onto a google drive folder. Hopefully everybody can see em. There was one 3-wheel incident going up a hill, and also pulled out one where he drove past the Hillbilly brake banner. Otherwise, it was mostly just driving over rocks, or splashing in mud. 🤣

K9Paco snapshots

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!