Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Want to wish a Merry CHRISTmas to my HondaSxS.com family. I wish to thank you for all the time you have spent here talking about the Honda SxS Line and the adventures we have taken. I hope Santa brings each and every one of you just what you need to make your next adventure great. May 2019 bring us all a shinney new Talon come spring as we look forward to another great year out on the trail.

Thanks
@Hondasxs

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Thank you @Hondasxs for putting in the time to make this possible.
I know I will not be able to afford a Talon this year.
But never mind, I look forward to hearing about other people's adventures, mods/builds and a ride or two like this year.
Made the takeover and Utah this year, both where absolutely unforgettable for the riding but especially the people.
You made all this is possible for the community or hodgepodge of people you have assembled right here on the internet.

And a Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Last edited:
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Merry Christmas everyone, this is a great community of people with awesome amounts of varied knowledge and interests, not to mention sense of humor and for adventure.

I am looking forward to 2019 and the years to come as we continue to grow as a community and expand our riding and group endeavors all over the country.

We are truly fortunate to live in a country that allows us to have so many freedoms and the ability to afford these wonderful off road toys to explore all this country has to offer.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Merry Christmas to my Hondasxs.com family.

This forum and many of the people here have become like family to me. This community is a gift to all of us here. Thanks Hondasxs for starting this forum.

Merry Christmas from Tramguage1 and family!
20181123 195520

Last edited:
alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
Christmas is a holiday filled with sublime spirit, traditions and magical for both old and little ones. I like others, enjoy the Honda side by side community and wish all a wonderful Christmas for and healthy/great new year.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!