Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I've seen people on fakebook talking about trails in middle or west Tennessee, does anyone know anything about them.
I read about one that was intriguing but I don’t remember the name. It’s not to far from you. I’ll look it up tomorrow

Reactions: Coeus and Red500
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I read about one that was intriguing but I don’t remember the name. It’s not to far from you. I’ll look it up tomorrow
Never mind I just looked it’s in Sevierville and you have to drive their buggy’s and use their guide. Also very small , only 900 acres

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
We do our riding in the Catoosa WMA, northeast of Crossville and southwest of Wartburg. 90,000 acres of hunting land with a bunch of unmarked trails.

Loved it enough we bought property nearby.
That maybe the place I'm thinking about, thank you. Is there a bridge there that is made from an old car carrier, or something like that?

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I've not been. Probably the only place that I would even be willing to load up my junk and trailer it to go ride.
🤔....maybe if you didn't drive a Ford you wouldn't hesitate to load up and drive to different places. 🙄🤷‍♂️😂😂😂

advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!