Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Myself and @Backwoods and possibly @Choogsbro will be riding at RRB on September 24-26, it is open to anyone that can make it, we would love to meet and ride with anyone that wants to go. Thinking about a ride to the prison one of those days. @Hondasxs could you set up an RSVP? Thanks.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Myself and @Backwoods and possibly @Choogsbro will be riding at RRB on September 24-26, it is open to anyone that can make it, we would love to meet and ride with anyone that wants to go. Thinking about a ride to the prison one of those days. @Hondasxs could you set up an RSVP? Thanks.
I can't commit but I'm going to mark the calendar

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
So we will be riding the 26th ? Saturday? And heading home Sunday ?

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Ridinfool where are you in NC ?

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I could possibly do this now that the 1000 is operable. It just depends on timing and wether or not I hook a ride and ship out to points unknown with the blissful ignorance of cosmic stones man....Do you ever wonder that if an asteroid had a brain, what it would think about??? Far out man....
C6D47D66 8AB1 41EA AABE C45D23232DEE

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I could possibly do this now that the 1000 is operable. It just depends on timing and wether or not I hook a ride and ship out to points unknown with the blissful ignorance of cosmic stones man....Do you ever wonder that if an asteroid had a brain, what it would think about??? Far out man....
View attachment 214427
That would be great if you can make it

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@BigOL3 you want to make another road trip? I'll still need to work out some things to be certain I could make these dates, but it should be doable.
A little too far ahead to positively say for sure BUT I am definitely thinking about it. At this time I don't see any problem with it happening. I finally got my repairs squared away, other than adding a few new washer/bolts to the skidplate.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!