Ride at RRB in Tennessee September 24 -26

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Depends on if my wife and little girl want to go. If they don't, I'm down for sure

I checked my schedule and it is looking good for me to make it. I was actually looking at the Sept 11-13 or 25-27 for a potential overland trip. My family will be full on school and sports at that time, so it will just be me unless something changes in this COVID crazy world, definitely wouldn't be an overland trip with wife and kids, I don't think I could handle that adventure!

Looking forward to meeting some more members!

We are also booked to stay at Eagle Campground Aug 7-9 for family ride before school starts up to use up our Takeover Rainchecks. Planning to ride to Tackett one of those days.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I checked my schedule and it is looking good for me to make it. I was actually looking at the Sept 11-13 or 25-27 for a potential overland trip. My family will be full on school and sports at that time, so it will just be me unless something changes in this COVID crazy world, definitely wouldn't be an overland trip with wife and kids, I don't think I could handle that adventure!

Looking forward to meeting some more members!

We are also booked to stay at Eagle Campground Aug 7-9 for family ride before school starts up to use up our Takeover Rainchecks. Planning to ride to Tackett one of those days.
Yeah, if they want to go then I'll use my raincheck for a cabin at RRB. I'll know more in the next week or so

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
We went up Dragosback and down widowmaker about a month ago, didn’t have any problems.
Yeah it looked a lot better from your pics I saw so that's good. It was really rutted up and muddy on the way up when I took Otis through. There were go arounds to get by the go around haha

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I am trying to do a ride to the prison on Friday if anybody wants to go, it would be my first time there. I’m wanting todo it Friday because @Backwoods will be leaving on Saturday.
I am on the same page Friday works for me

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!