Ride at RRB in Tennessee September 24 -26

Mudd-man1000

Mudd-man1000

Aug 17, 2019
Morgan co
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. Talon R
They have changed the parking at the Mexican restaurant for those who have been there you now stay on the road and go past the parking lot and turn in to The field on the left. There is a wall at the end of the Mexican Restaurant lot if they are busy it is hard to get turned around

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm going to do my best to be there for this ride but there's also a chance I'll be headed to Arizona, Colorado and Utah around that same time.

T

TAD123

Dec 25, 2019
Va
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It’s in Pioneer Tennessee, about 35-40 miles north of Knoxville on I75 at exit 141 Just search for Ride Royal Blue and a ton of stuff will pop up, there is a hotel right there and a few campgrounds that have cabins if you don’t have a camper.
Okay thanks I'm new at all of stuff, I got a honda pioneer 1000-5 and the heat from motor is killing me lol

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Okay thanks I'm new at all of stuff, I got a honda pioneer 1000-5 and the heat from motor is killing me lol
Yup, that is an issue with all pioneers, if you check out some of the build threads and /or search for under seat fan you will find a lot of good ways to help with that.

kamikaze

kamikaze

Jul 2, 2020
Linden, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
New to the forum and may try to join you all as well, to meet some fellow UTV enthusiast. I've heard about this place but it's about a 7hr drive for us. Must be worth the trip if people are coming from Kansas. :)

Last edited:
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
New to the forum and may try to join you all as well, to meet some fellow UTV enthusiast. I've heard about this place but it's about a 7hr drive for us. Must be worth the drive if people are coming form Kansas. :)
It's a good time with good people. Lots to see . After all the posts it's like no one is a stranger.

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok, I have my camp site reserved at eagle rock campground, I will be arriving Thursday afternoon the 24th setting up and maybe get a quick ride Thursday. I’m wanting to meet up at the Mexican restaurant parking lot Friday morning the 25th at 9am and do a ride to the prison and the abandoned train and back to the starting point, I’ve never been but I do have trail maps so I think I can find it. If any of you pros that might be there want to lead, it would not hurt my feelings. Also there is a restaurant at the prison that is supposed to be pretty good. Then on Saturday the 26th meeting at the same place and riding royal blue, top of the world, water falls, elk viewing tower, where ever we end up. You will want to bring a cooler for drinks and food for the day, maybe some extra gas just in case.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hey @JACKAL can we get trail condition report?
It sounded like the Royal Blue area was rutted up pretty bad in the spring.
Not wanting to get my p500 stuck in the Grand Canyon there (again).
Almost every trail has been worked on in past 8 weeks. All of the worst parts have had bulldozers make bypasses and closing the deepest ruts that swallow many machines. That said we have had serious heavy rain in past 2 weeks, so it is a dynamic situation. Still what I have encountered has been much improved since April trail conditions.

Middy

Middy

Supporting Member
Jun 18, 2020
Loxahatchee, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok, I have my camp site reserved at eagle rock campground, I will be arriving Thursday afternoon the 24th setting up and maybe get a quick ride Thursday. I’m wanting to meet up at the Mexican restaurant parking lot Friday morning the 25th at 9am and do a ride to the prison and the abandoned train and back to the starting point, I’ve never been but I do have trail maps so I think I can find it. If any of you pros that might be there want to lead, it would not hurt my feelings. Also there is a restaurant at the prison that is supposed to be pretty good. Then on Saturday the 26th meeting at the same place and riding royal blue, top of the world, water falls, elk viewing tower, where ever we end up. You will want to bring a cooler for drinks and food for the day, maybe some extra gas just in case.
Hey all. New member with a P1000-5. Might not make this trip, live in @JenElio neck of the Woods. Look forward to meeting and riding with y’all at some point. Appreciate the input on food and gas. Interested to know what tools/parts y’all might carry on a ride like this. Thanks!

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey all. New member with a P1000-5. Might not make this trip, live in @JenElio neck of the Woods. Look forward to meeting and riding with y’all at some point. Appreciate the input on food and gas. Interested to know what tools/parts y’all might carry on a ride like this. Thanks!
Well, a lot depends on where you are riding, if you ask ten guys this , you’ll hear twelve opinions. If you are going to be riding rough stuff you might bring extra axles, ball joints spare tire. In my buggy I have an ammo can with basic tools like socket set,wrenches, pliers, ect. I also carry plug kit, sidewall slug, small air compressor, I carry a bag with soft shackles, 30 foot strap tree saver and snatch block, and a small first aid kit , ponchos, toilet paper and paper towels in a dry bag. Check out the build threads and you will get a lot of great ideas. Hope that helps a little.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!