Ride at RRB in Tennessee September 24 -26

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I can, I really don't make plans, one of the benefits of being retired 🤣. A watch/clock & mobile phone is the modern day slaves collar.

Either way it's only a 15 minute ride from my house to the 3 campgrounds.
Must be UNbelievably nice to be so close to the heart of great riding area.

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I can, I really don't make plans, one of the benefits of being retired 🤣. A watch/clock & mobile phone is the modern day slaves collar.

Would you be willing to lead a run to the train and the prison on Friday, I’ve never been but I do have maps that has that on there, I sure I could find it but would be nice to have a pro at the point.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Yeah bud, that’s awesome, you bringing the kiddos too?
Yes sir, most likely kids are coming. I dont think grandma can watch them for that long. And they weren't too happy when they found out we left them behind for the Apalachicola weekend trip 😂. They had a blast @ RRB last trip so im sure they'll b down for another 3 days up there

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
If everything goes to plan and we make it it'll probably be early Thursday morning just like last time. Check in and ride 😁. So if anyone is down for a mid day Thursday ride, we'll be hitting the trails as soon as we settle in.

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If everything goes to plan and we make it it'll probably be early Thursday morning just like last time. Check in and ride 😁. So if anyone is down for a mid day Thursday ride, we'll be hitting the trails as soon as we settle in.
We are going to try and head out early thursday morning get there and set up and then ride for a while, hard part is trying to leave early.

Last edited:
JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
We are going to try and head out early thunder morning get there and set up and then ride for a while, hard part is trying to leave early.
Yeah we're going to try and leave late afternoon Wed, should put me there round noon latest if I stop for a cpl hrs to snooze 😴

PhilCod

PhilCod

Dec 10, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X
I'd love to go, but of course I've got a wedding to go to that weekend. I've been there several times. Lots of good trails. The Sunquist unit is pretty rutted out, but nothing you can't handle on the Talon. The Royal Blue and New River are really spread out and not ridden as much as the Sunquist. If you have a tablet. and Lifetime trail maps package. you will be in good shape. I'm sure there are other map packages that have the trails as well. Also, maybe make this and annual ride? That would be great to count on this trip every last weekend in September.

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just a quick heads up, if you are going you will need a riding permit to ride the trails, you can go to Login / Enroll | Tennessee Hunt & Fish Licenses | Go Outdoors Tennessee from here you will be promoted what to do.
If you are computerly chalanged like myself, you can get ride permits from the pilot gas station at exit 141 off I75. Im fairly certain this is accurate information, unless Tn has changed something since May.

C

coleman4868

I may be there then. Just depends on what my son's school is doing.

C

coleman4868

I'll also be there labor day weekend, tent camping at ride royal blue. I've only been there once before and don't know how to get anywhere. It'd be cool if if I could meet up with someone from here that weekend to ride with.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Would you be willing to lead a run to the train and the prison on Friday, I’ve never been but I do have maps that has that on there, I sure I could find it but would be nice to have a pro at the point.
I'm sure that can be arranged. Always love a great dinner at the Wardens Table restaurant when I'm there 👌

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I'll also be there labor day weekend, tent camping at ride royal blue. I've only been there once before and don't know how to get anywhere. It'd be cool if if I could meet up with someone from here that weekend to ride with.

Just hit me up about 2 days before you arrive, always glad to show people around.

PhilCod

PhilCod

Dec 10, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X
Just a quick heads up, if you are going you will need a riding permit to ride the trails, you can go to Login / Enroll | Tennessee Hunt & Fish Licenses | Go Outdoors Tennessee from here you will be promoted what to do.
If you are computerly chalanged like myself, you can get ride permits from the pilot gas station at exit 141 off I75. Im fairly certain this is accurate information, unless Tn has changed something since May.
Also, it's cheaper to buy a out of state hunting & fishing licence that grants you permission to ride the trails. That is what I have bought over the last 2-3 years. I have mine as auto renewal, so I don't have to mess with it every year.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!