Ride at RRB in Tennessee September 24 -26

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Also, it's cheaper to buy a out of state hunting & fishing licence that grants you permission to ride the trails. That is what I have bought over the last 2-3 years. I have mine as auto renewal, so I don't have to mess with it every year.
IIRC, I thought it was a better deal to get the hunting license, but NOT cheaper. Is it actually CHEAPER for license vs the riding permit???

Reactions: JenElio
Middy

Middy

Supporting Member
Jun 18, 2020
Loxahatchee, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IIRC, I thought it was a better deal to get the hunting license, but NOT cheaper. Is it actually CHEAPER for license vs the riding permit???
FC0E99AC BAF0 47C1 8F3F 643252C91C78
665CC720 ACB3 43E7 BEAC 85BBF3D05645

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Yeah u right, I didn't get the annual cause I wasn't sure if we would go back up this year or wait till the next TO. But you guys have a way of persuading........ Oh who I'm I kidding I had a blast man! 😁

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
20200805 104141
20200805 103927

If you buy 1 of the hunting license and small game wma permits, u come out cheaper than buying the high impact permits. Also if u have a juvenile with u, your can buy their hunting license and come out alot cheaper. Only 1 permit per vehicle so you're still legal. Again, unless I'm missing something.

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Yup thats how I understand it too. But I dont think my 5 & 6 year old apply for the "junior" category. I think I just have to get 072 again and im good.

advertisement
JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Thanks. Is that the only free parking around?
I know Eagle Rock charges $10 for the day, and its nice n safe, they have cameras all around. If you go past eagle rock and stay on that road maybe for about a mile or so I seen a bunch of trucks w/ trailers just pulled off to the side of the road. Dont think anyone minds.

C

coleman4868

I know Eagle Rock charges $10 for the day, and its nice n safe, they have cameras all around. If you go past eagle rock and stay on that road maybe for about a mile or so I seen a bunch of trucks w/ trailers just pulled off to the side of the road. Dont think anyone minds.
Thanks, I parked at ride royal blue last week. It was $10 also.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
There is 2 small parking lots on the left past eagle Rock campground. U always have the slim chance of some pill head messing with your stuff. Or some RZR guy spraying you truck with gravels. The campground would be your safest bet.

C

coleman4868

There is 2 small parking lots on the left past eagle Rock campground. U always have the slim chance of some pill head messing with your stuff. Or some RZR guy spraying you truck with gravels. The campground would be your safest bet.
You're absolutely right. Most Liberals don't respect anything. If I can't park at the Mexican restaurant, I'll pay to park this weekend. I was just trying to see what options were available in case I want to ride one day when I'm running short on money. Thanks.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Hell, @BigOL3 and I parked in the Semi/trailer lot across the street from pilot to ride when we went. Saw a few other trucks with large trailers that weren't 18-wheelers there as well. We may have been okay because we were in a 3500 dually with a big gooseneck trailer, but I didn't see any signs saying not to park there?

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hell, @BigOL3 and I parked in the Semi/trailer lot across the street from pilot to ride when we went. Saw a few other trucks with large trailers that weren't 18-wheelers there as well. We may have been okay because we were in a 3500 dually with a big gooseneck trailer, but I didn't see any signs saying not to park there?
I've seen lots of riders parking there. I figured they were charging them to park. They use to charge the truckers $20 to park there. Unless they changed it. Thats before they tore the old pilot down.

C

coleman4868

I wouldn't park in a tractor trailer spot. I trucked for years, and know how hard it is to find a parking spot. I drove 200 miles one night falling asleep at the wheel trying to find a parking spot. And other times running an electronic log, I've went as much as 2 hours over trying to find a spot to shut down for my break. If caught, that'd been a ticket, meaning fine and points on my license.

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wouldn't park in a tractor trailer spot. I trucked for years, and know how hard it is to find a parking spot. I drove 200 miles one night falling asleep at the wheel trying to find a parking spot. And other times running an electronic log, I've went as much as 2 hours over trying to find a spot to shut down for my break. If caught, that'd been a ticket, meaning fine and points on my license.
It was the middle of the day, lot nearly empty.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
What are you doing this Saturday? I'm planning on going this Saturday, and maybe camp Saturday night.
My neighbors just got a 2020 P1K5D and was going to take them out on very easy trails ( they are in thier 80s) as they aren't used to the machine yet. He finally upgraded, he has 6 Honda Fourtrax from 250 Recon to 400 Ranchers all around 30 years old, every one of them running.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!