Ride at RRB in Tennessee September 24 -26

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I live in Wartburg. About twenty five minutes from Windrock. I’ll see if the wifey wants to go It would be Saturday for me. What are most of you guys riding. I’ve got a P700 Talon and two Honda 4 wheelers

Looking thru the list of who has commented, a little of everything. 700s,1000s, Talons

EMAW

EMAW

Mama Tried!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 3, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Myself and @Backwoods and possibly @Choogsbro will be riding at RRB on September 24-26, it is open to anyone that can make it, we would love to meet and ride with anyone that wants to go. Thinking about a ride to the prison one of those days. @Hondasxs could you set up an RSVP? Thanks.

Hello,
I’m new to the site. My wife and I are retired and very interested in trying to make this ride. Could you possibly offer any suggestions for local hotel? Will be traveling from Kansas and feel the need for a new adventure!!
Your help is appreciated!!
Thanks

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello,
I’m new to the site. My wife and I are retired and very interested in trying to make this ride. Could you possibly offer any suggestions for local hotel? Will be traveling from Kansas and feel the need for a new adventure!!
Thanks
Comfort Inn at Royal Blue
335 Howard Baker Highway, Pioneer, TN, 37847

That's the only hotel that u can ride from. Ride royal blue and eagle rock camp grounds has some cabins/condos available. I seen where some people airbnb some houses close by also.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello,
Thanks
I stay at the comfort inn. It's pretty good and you ride your sxs on the road to get where your going . There's not much there but there's a pretty good Mexican restaurant and a couple of fast food places.

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey @Backwoods, I’m thinking of meeting up in the Mexican restaurant parking lot as a starting point, I figure it’s easy to find and get to and then ride out from there, what do you think.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey @Backwoods, I’m thinking of meeting up in the Mexican restaurant parking lot as a starting point, I figure it’s easy to find and get to and then ride out from there, what do you think.
I think that's a good idea, plus close to the hotel . Let's do it.

Reactions: Vondy and Ridinfool
Ridinfool

Ridinfool

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We will be leaving home early Thursday and it’s about a 4 hour ride for me then set up so an afternoon ride would be cool.

T

TAD123

Dec 25, 2019
Va
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm new at avt trailers where is this place

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm new at avt trailers where is this place
It’s in Pioneer Tennessee, about 35-40 miles north of Knoxville on I75 at exit 141 Just search for Ride Royal Blue and a ton of stuff will pop up, there is a hotel right there and a few campgrounds that have cabins if you don’t have a camper.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!