HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I wonder how the ride we saw went. Do you remember the really long line of Polaris? There must’ve been 100 of them there was a talon among them and everyone of them was super shiny clean.
There was some sort of Breast Cancer Awareness ride. I heard a lady say there were over 40 machines in that group.

Middy

Middy

Supporting Member
Jun 18, 2020
Loxahatchee, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good morning. Hope all are well and look forward to meeting members of this group in the future. Just a reminder to wear seat belts! I’ve been as guilty as anyone of buckling mine behind me. Until my better half read this thread and saw pics/video of 100acres accident. Have belted in ever since. Received word yesterday that my cousin, 46 was ejected from his sxs and died Saturday night in Wyoming. He leaves behind 5 kids, the oldest being 19. Play hard but be safe! Take care.

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Good morning. Hope all are well and look forward to meeting members of this group in the future. Just a reminder to wear seat belts! I’ve been as guilty as anyone of buckling mine behind me. Until my better half read this thread and saw pics/video of 100acres accident. Have belted in ever since. Received word yesterday that my cousin, 46 was ejected from his sxs and died Saturday night in Wyoming. He leaves behind 5 kids, the oldest being 19. Play hard but be safe! Take care.
Sorry to hear that about your kin. Sounds like good advice.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!