100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not wanting to break the bank for something as simple as mirrors, are there any affordable ones out there there of decent quality for a decent price? I'm sorry but, $100 seems a bit over the top for a rearview or side mirrors. Also being that I'm 6'9" tall, my head is way up there near the roll cage so many available mirrors would be right in my face. I thought I had seen a really long flat mirror on somebody's picture or video somewhere. Can someone chime in and let me know what you know? Thanks.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just finished reading a few threads and many are going with the Kolpins. I still need to find a long convex rearview mirror to strap to the top bar or wherever best place to mount it will be.

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
The Kolpins have served me well for the last year. I figured i would have broke/busted them by now but no dice. Even saw a member roll his P5 at the Takeover and his Kolpin mirrors survived it fine.

C

Chooglin

IMO , this is the best solution for a rear view mirror. It gives you 160* view and can be mounted anywhere.This also has infrared for night riding
Screenshot 2017 01 30 11 04 56 20170324 171826 20170324 192608
This is where I mounted the camera
Screenshot 2017 03 27 08 50 43

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I just finished reading a few threads and many are going with the Kolpins. I still need to find a long convex rearview mirror to strap to the top bar or wherever best place to mount it will be.

You'll probably hit your head on any mirror that you put on that front bar. I had to modify the Honda mirror to push it out further, hated having to look up to see it. I still have a Moose one sitting in the garage that sucked. Only $20 but still.

Reactions: rocmar and 100Acre
D

Deleted member 3748

I used this mirror until I added the Tusk rear panel and the panel blocked it. The mirror worked well and was out of the way.
Amazon.com: 16.5" Extra Wide Panoramic Rear View Mirror Fits Honda Pioneer 1,000 UTV: Automotive

Now i have the Kolpin side mirrors and they're also fine, though I know I will rip one of them off on a tree eventually. My wife likes these because she can adjust hers to see the rider behind us, who is our responsibility on group rides and she is the navigator/spotter. :)
Amazon.com: Kolpin UTV Side Mirror - Pair - 98315: Automotive

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!