Mixing accessories???

R

Redrider72

Sep 10, 2013
I have a 2 seater pioneer. I was wondering about some of the Honda accessories to add to it. I was thinking of a windshield, roof, back of cab cover, and the soft doors. My questions are, can you use the soft doors with the hard roof, or do you have to match it with the soft roof and rear cab cover? Also would the glass windshield work with the soft top and doors too, or do you have to use the plastic windshields?? I ask thes questions because the pictures I've seen of these accessories that honda has on its website doesn't say or show that you can mix hard and soft parts. Thanks, any help would be appreciated.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Redrider72,
My understanding is that all of them should work together. However, With the soft versions you will have a bigger gap between the units.

Sent from my DROID RAZR while testing Tapatalk 2

F

foggy

Sep 13, 2013
I'm going with a glass windsheild, a plastic roof and soft doors, with a fabric rear curtain. My understanding is that it is all mix and match.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!