BOX1

More Polaris recalls... how many is too many?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I swear.
How many recalls can a company have?

This one posted today.

R

rickoshea

well,my p1k-5 has had 3 since i got it new in 2019.foot pedals,steering,fuel pump.that's not minor stuff,that's stranded in the middle of nowhere stuff.not defending Polaris by any means,but...just read a thread on guys sh!tting on Arctic Cat as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isaiah
elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Actually I think that is simply an expansion of the one that posted a month or so ago

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Isaiah
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
well,my p1k-5 has had 3 since i got it new in 2019.foot pedals,steering,fuel pump.that's not minor stuff,that's stranded in the middle of nowhere stuff.not defending Polaris by any means,but...just read a thread on guys sh!tting on Arctic Cat as well.
And the difference is..
Honda did their's proactively without a force of hand.

Polaris has been forced and fined millions for not being proactive on known safety issues.

R

rickoshea

And the difference is..

Polaris has been forced and fined millions for not being proactive on known safety issues.
it's well known by anyone that does any kind of research before buying a crazy expensive utv,that Polaris uses the consumer to beta test their product for them.i'd never spend a dime on one.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
And the difference is..

Honda got they're tit in a wringer over 3 wheelers and learned, which I'm thankful to Honda Corp for, keeping my family safe, as far as they're product goes, the rest is up to us?

Reactions: Mudwing