Morels

J

JTW

Had another good score last night. It was getting dark and the kiddo was getting fussy, but we just found more and more on our way out of the woods, the more we found. I probably left more than I picked. Lol! You can't tell in the pic, but there's some monster fresh ones in there. One was about the size of my toddler's forearm.
View attachment 199796
As big as a baby’s arm ya say?? Not the first time you’ve said that without providing the proof, huh?

D

DDDonkey

OK will someone explain this to me, being from AZ I don't get it. Do you sell these or eat them your self, sorry just trying to figure this thread out and what i'm missing.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
OK will someone explain this to me, being from AZ I don't get it. Do you sell these or eat them your self, sorry just trying to figure this thread out and what i'm missing.
You just had to ask, HA! Probably all three, consume, give away a few and sell! HA! I would really like to go out with someone that knew what they were doing hunting Morels! I bet a meth head would be really good at it, don't care for there company though! HA!

Reactions: TripleB
J

JTW

They’re high dollar if you buy them at a store. But I don’t know of a market for them around here. Most eat them themselves and give them away. Just a good way to get out in the woods and come home with a tasty treat.

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Another good score.
Dinner...

nc ohcWqbzPa mcPEAX8Xy2r2 nc htscontent ort2 2

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!