P1000 Motoroof Wind Jammer Rear Panel

MountainMan

MountainMan

Sep 1, 2014
Spokane Valley, Washington
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-5
Has anyone purchased the Motoroof Wind Jammer Rear Panel?

Pioneer 1000 Wind Jammer Rear Panel - Side By Side Stuff

If so, how do you like it? It looks like it could be used for both the rear and mid panel. It attaches with bungee cords so it looks reasonably flexible. These are the published features::

• Installs in minutes with zero modifications to your vehicle
  • No flap design that stays attached smoothly at any speed
  • Greatly reduces dust rollback while driving
  • See through transparency
  • Rugged UV resistant Razortex mesh
  • 100% made in the USA!

G

Glover88

Nov 27, 2018
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I couldn't see spending $140 on it. Picked up a mesh tarp and grommet kit from Harbour Freight. Cut it out sewed some nylon on the edges and installed the grommets. Had under $50 in the whole thing. I plan on making the next one a little taller. This one was a little short but still fuctions good.

IMG 20181227 175520

Reactions: BWAF
mx1alex

mx1alex

Feb 11, 2019
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I couldn't see spending $140 on it. Picked up a mesh tarp and grommet kit from Harbour Freight. Cut it out sewed some nylon on the edges and installed the grommets. Had under $50 in the whole thing. I plan on making the next one a little taller. This one was a little short but still fuctions good.

View attachment 99241

So do you like it or would you rather have a solid material to block more air/dust?

Reactions: Zax185
haf

haf

Sep 4, 2019
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 99241
Im looking into making one like yours. Can you share the dimensions you used?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!