Mountain Motorsports - Has anyone done business with them?

jmneill

jmneill

Aug 5, 2021
Dixie
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Specifically the Sevierville (Kodak) Tennessee location, but I'd be more than happy to hear feedback on any of their locations.
It may sound oxymoron, but I'm looking to buy in the very near future and I'd like to find a dealer that won't make me regret purchasing from them..
They're a four hour round trip for me, but appear to be the big kid on the block in East Tennessee.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Smitty335
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Might also check reviews on google maps.

jmneill

jmneill

Aug 5, 2021
Dixie
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Might also check reviews on google maps.

I have, but if the motorsports industry is anything like the automotive, Google is going to be rampant with shill reviews.
This place has 800~ reviews, and in reading through them, it's evident they weren't all written be real customers.

Reactions: TripleB
R

rickoshea

I have, but if the motorsports industry is anything like the automotive, Google is going to be rampant with shill reviews.
This place has 800~ reviews, and in reading through them, it's evident they weren't all written be real customers.
go by the bad reviews.i never bother reading the "glowing" reviews from anyone for anything.the bad ones tell the real story.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Also Yelp. Never trust reviews on the stores website they can control. I don’t trust BBB either as Southern Honda had one removed I wrote on their Mandatory Arbitration Agreement.

Some negatives FWIW

Last edited:
Reactions: Worse1 and TripleB
jmneill

jmneill

Aug 5, 2021
Dixie
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Also Yelp.

Thanks, I always forget about Yelp.
As to the BBB, I was in big ticket retail for 18+ years. They may be a "non-profit," but they're not really out to help anyone either.
It's easy to stay in good standing with the BBB, even running mediocre customer service.

Reactions: TripleB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!