Movies

70Bones

70Bones

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2017
New Brunswick Canada
Guys, winter is arriving quickly, and our indoors seat time will increase dramatically (for a lot of us northern people). How about posting your favorite movie or a great movie that you can recommend?

Mrs. 70 and I were searching Netflix this evening and there are so many movies, I'm sure some are good, and some will suck big time.

Help me find entertainment for a cold winter's evening!
Thanks!!!

:confused:

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Guys, winter is arriving quickly, and our indoors seat time will increase dramatically (for a lot of us northern people). How about posting your favorite movie or a great movie that you can recommend?

Mrs. 70 and I were searching Netflix this evening and there are so many movies, I'm sure some are good, and some will suck big time.

Thanks!!!

Rumor has it Debbie has lots of entertainment available.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Start at post one in HFAWHA and once you catch up with all of it then move on to the post monster that is the NTC. I’m going to bet spring is here before you get through both.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Two good shows we started watching on Netflix are The Ranch and Heartland. Heartland is a bit more family friendly but Ranch might be one of my favorite shows.

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

Thanks!!!

The Outlaw Josey Wales. I could watch that movie over and over.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve heard good things about the “Irishman” on Netflix
I thought it was awful... they do some CGI de-aging on De Niro but the funny thing is he still walks and had the body movement of an old man - so he might look your in the face in the fight … but he moves like a grandpa.. lol

J

JTW

I thought it was awful... they do some CGI de-aging on De Niro but the funny thing is he still walks and had the body movement of an old man - so he might look your in the face in the fight … but he moves like a grandpa.. lol
Interesting..

Reactions: Plumber32
Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Yeah, we tried to watch it... wife fell asleep about 30 min in. I made it another 15 min and turned it off. I'll probably try to finish it but no rush at the moment. The de-aging stuff just doesn't work. I heard terrible stuff about Gemini Man w/ Will Smith, and while it is very CGI looking, I think he turned out better than De Niro.

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Thought of a few more. Im sitting here watching 'The Time Machine' and it got me to thinking that you were wanting movie suggestions. So how about, The Time Machine, Shawshank Redemption, and The Green Mile. All pretty good movies.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I guess it shouldn't matter, but I have a hard time watching him after he's shown what a lefty kook he is.

I have a few favorites, but they are mostly older:
Thunder heart from the early 90's.
The original "The Arrival" with Charlie Sheen.
Stargate with Kurt Russell.
A made for TV Western called "Riders of the purple sage" based on the book.
Tombstone (of course).
Unforgiven is a must see movie.
I also liked the 3:10 to Yuma remake from mid 2000's.

And I don't know what your tolerance for violence, profanity, and nudity is, but Deadwood is one of the best tv series I've ever seen.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thanks guys, that should see me through a bunch of cold, snowy evenings!!!
Off subject but I like that pic of your machine. It looks like an angry animal trapped in a cave ready to f*** up the first thing that crosses in front of its teeth!