Mudbusters

G

Georgiaboy

Aug 11, 2022
Georgia
Ownership

1. Talon X4
A few worries about mudbusters, not the product in general, the company... Came on here a month ago wanting to know which mud fenders to get, most said mudbusters, took me a month but finally ordered some, right after I got a shipping confirmation, I got a email threw them, quoting, we are not responsible for any lost products during shipping, not responsible for damage products during shipping, not responsible for mis shipping to another address...that to me is bad business, don't they carry insurance on there package 📦,
If I would have got that before they shipped I would have called and cancelled. Does this sound right to y'all, I tried to screen shot it and post it on here but it's got my name and address so I figured that might not be a good idea

G

Georgiaboy

Aug 11, 2022
Georgia
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Hacked it up a little bit

Screenshot 20221020 2015533

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
we are not responsible for any lost products during shipping, not responsible for damage products during shipping, not responsible for mis shipping to another address
Very common nowadays unfortunately. Don't judge the co about this, Its the state the country is currently in.

G

Georgiaboy

Aug 11, 2022
Georgia
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Just struck me odd, if I sell you something of any value I'm gonna insure it, if you don't get it I'm gonna return your money and I'll wait on mine, I'm just that kinda person

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
In over three years of shipping products all over the globe from SW Louisiana, I've only had 1 item lost in Norway during an exchange between UPS and Post Nord. This was a $600 shipment but it was through ebay's global shipping program and they covered it completely. They refunded the customer and didn't charge me for the loss.

Other than that, I've only had multi-week long delays with a handful of USPS packages and 1 destroyed package by FedEx, which they never covered and was such a hassle I quit trying. Wasn't worth my time so I quit using FedEx myself. Some of my vendors who dropship for me use fedex.

Whatever happens to my shipments, I'll take care of because I'm not into ripping people off.

edit: I have Mudbusters and had no problem with my order.

Last edited:
Smittyp

Smittyp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 3, 2020
Morgan co. Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R LV
When FedEx delivered my mudbusteds the box was opened 2 of the 4 fender flares was missing along with the hardware. One call to mudbusted and so pitchers of the box and the contents. 3 days later I had a new set of flares

G

Georgiaboy

Aug 11, 2022
Georgia
Ownership

1. Talon X4
We usually go about 4 to 5 times a year, but I had machine trouble with my general, so we have not been since end of March, so I'm ready

G

Georgiaboy

Aug 11, 2022
Georgia
Ownership

1. Talon X4
You say that, but that's bad business, I ran a business 20+years, never told a customer that, if I would have received that letter before they shipped, I would have cancelled, no questions asked

506SXS

506SXS

Supporting Member
Oct 31, 2022
NEW BRUNSWICK CANADA
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-5
I got the mudbuster xls on my 22 p1k5 forest and they didn't fit the best in the rear had to shave the hole alittle where the roll cage passes thru and there was no hole drilled where it goes under the bumper mounts. Tried to contact mudbusters with no response until I posted and comment on there Facebook page publicly than they replied asap and offered me a discount for the trouble

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!