Mudbusters

F

fartsalot

Jun 11, 2019
Near the Kansas Nascar race track
Ownership

1. Talon X
If the OP uses a "credit card" he can put it in dispute with the cc company and could avoid paying for something he never got delivered or damaged. cant he ??

I made my mudbusters so I did not half to deal with shipping issues

Reactions: Smitty335
G

Georgiaboy

Aug 11, 2022
Georgia
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Mudbusters are performing great, put a 120miles on them yesterday, my wife and I was clean when we got out, Talon wasn't 🤣

31223 31221

J

jackw13

Oct 28, 2020
peoria , az
Ownership

1. Talon R
Hello Georgiaboy . I moved to Georia in april from Az. I'm seem to unable to find riding places. I'm in Senoia, and so far have gone to Dahlonega a nice track, but am not having much luck finding more places. I just read about Hatfield McCoy trail and am going to check it out .If you have any sugestions for places to ride I would like to hear. I'll by you lunch .

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
If Hatfield McCoy is in range for you look at East TN. Above Knoxville there is Royal Blue, WindRock, Brimstone. Chattanooga area has Prentice Cooper, Franklin forest, Coalmont. Virginia has the spearhead trials system. There are others but that's all I can think of right now.

J

jackw13

Oct 28, 2020
peoria , az
Ownership

1. Talon R
Thanks ! I'm retired so I have as much time as I want . Now I need to do my home work and sort out where to go first. Do you know of any clubs ?

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
There are more than several "clubs" on Facebook and at least some of the riding areas have groups online that are passionate about one area or another.
Of course you've already joined the best club around for Honda fans. If you are looking for people to ride with post your plans in the regional threads for where you are wanting to ride and a lot of times you'll find someone to ride with.

J

jackw13

Oct 28, 2020
peoria , az
Ownership

1. Talon R
Thanks for the info. I like riding with others as you never know where you'll get stuck or have a need for a tow. I've help several people hung up on a rock, needing a tow, or fix a flat. I'm well equiped on my Talon, and of corse it is a Honda.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We always go Thursday morning get there by lunch ride 2.5 days leave early Sunday morning
That is a long haul for me, Dad is wanting to go to H. McCoy, it would be 4 days traveling for us, but Dad wants to go, we might stay a little longer than Sunday? Keep us posted, cabins?

Reactions: Smittyp and Red500
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello Georgiaboy . I moved to Georia in april from Az. I'm seem to unable to find riding places. I'm in Senoia, and so far have gone to Dahlonega a nice track, but am not having much luck finding more places. I just read about Hatfield McCoy trail and am going to check it out .If you have any sugestions for places to ride I would like to hear. I'll by you lunch .
Go to rider planet.com tap the state and everything will show up. I live just north of you and do most trail riding in Tennessee. Several areas are a day trip.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!