Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Patents posted today detailing a Muffler Mount Structure.
Sport1 Sport2

Attachments

• US9470134B2.pdf
    755.5 KB · Views: 340
Reactions: sharp
chancesemar89

chancesemar89

Apr 3, 2014
louisiana
Honda sxs, I have found some info all of you guys may be interested in. I will post pictures soon. I agree with you that Honda is staying under the radar with there new design. I also see they are using older patents as a go by or template for there upcoming sxs.

chancesemar89

chancesemar89

Apr 3, 2014
louisiana
here is a picture of a p700 4. we all know there are patents showing bucket seats but I do believe that it is just a go by to throw us for a loop. also in the second picture ( top view) look at how the door opens. what is your opinion?

Honda SXS 2 Honda SXS 3

Last edited:
chancesemar89

chancesemar89

Apr 3, 2014
louisiana
here are some pictures of the same patent I have found called vehicle door assembly.

Honda SXS 5 Honda SXS 4 Honda SxS 1

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
There is our Talon.
Getting suicide doors like a 500. To eliminate the troubles of the net.

chancesemar89

chancesemar89

Apr 3, 2014
louisiana
I agree this is the talon. I was looking at the spy photo of the talon with the skeleton structure and frame. people can say that is a custom build buggy with the Honda power plant in it. in all reality go look up arctic cat wild cat spy photo of the Gordon edition they just released. they build a special tube/ skeleton frame for testing so they wouldn't give it away. I believe that is a smart move, it keeps us wondering what Honda really has planned

Reactions: Tflynn and Hondasxs

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!