My 2021 honda talon 1000x-4 live valve delayed!!

SharkBite1125

SharkBite1125

Apr 29, 2021
Staten Island NY
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Just found out from my dealer that my 21 Talon 1000X-4 live valve has been delayed a month, Apparently the new scheduled Shipping date to the dealer is June 29, the Special Editions From what I understand are shipping to dealers on May 28..

N

natedawg9486

Jun 11, 2021
US
Hey Y'all. I had a deposit on a 2021 Talon 4 seater LV and my salesman called me and said they just heard from Honda that all 4 seaters are pushed out till the end of September!
Has any of y'alls been delayed any more?

advertisement
G

Garyjean

Mar 21, 2021
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Hey Y'all. I had a deposit on a 2021 Talon 4 seater LV and my salesman called me and said they just heard from Honda that all 4 seaters are pushed out till the end of September!
How did you hear this from your salesman, my salesman keeps telling me no information, and says he cannot call anyone to confirm my delivery. I have ordered my March 17th, and they have pushed back every month from the original delivery date of May 30th. Is it true that if they quote end of the month, this means they have no idea when it is coming?

T

TeddyEddy75

Aug 25, 2019
Coleman
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ordered mine in April. Still nothing. My salesman doesn’t even call and let me know what’s going on.

N

natedawg9486

Jun 11, 2021
US
Hey Erbody,

I have an update on mine but I hope it doesn't add to y'alls frustration. A couple weeks after I got the information that mine was delayed until the end of September I got a call in late June saying they had one come in on the truck. I asked how it happened and they said they was supposed to get a 2 seater and when it arrived it was a 4-seater. I was first in line for the LV 4-seater so they called and I went and picked it up. I still don't understand how Honda told them they was sending them a 2 seater and they unload it from the truck and it's accidentally a 4 seater. I feel like something else happened there but all checked out on it and it came home with me. Needless to say, the guy that was waiting for his 2 seater was not a happy camper. Cfb085294d12facc8c1a6edc0731bed1

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!