P700 My 700-4 is in!

M

mpilihp

Aug 13, 2021
Maine
Ownership

1. 700-4
Haha its mainly for her, I have a TC35 tractor which I spend more time in hauling wood out of the woods, she does more hauling wood from the pile to the stacks or in the basement. Ill get to use it more in the winter to plow with once I get it set up. Will probably still use my backup polaris 500 6x6 this winter.

M

mpilihp

Aug 13, 2021
Maine
Ownership

1. 700-4
So done a few mods to it, added two led back up lights hooked to the reverse alarm connector, added a rear view mirror and a koplin tilt up windshield. I also just finished a rear bed liner made with 1/4in rubber mat from Tractor supply, following the thread someone posted on making one. Worked great.

The windshield I'm a bit disappointed in because the split for the tilt is in an area I look through and it distorts the view horribly, oh well.

20211129 200148 20211129 200202

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
So done a few mods to it, added two led back up lights hooked to the reverse alarm connector, added a rear view mirror and a koplin tilt up windshield. I also just finished a rear bed liner made with 1/4in rubber mat from Tractor supply, following the thread someone posted on making one. Worked great.

The windshield I'm a bit disappointed in because the split for the tilt is in an area I look through and it distorts the view horribly, oh well.

View attachment 306799 View attachment 306801
You must be short like me. My SATV flip up is the same for me.

Reactions: mpilihp
M

mpilihp

Aug 13, 2021
Maine
Ownership

1. 700-4
New mod, a all steel full Koplin roof, please no comments on its too heavy and be dangerous on the trails cause of increased center of gravity. My last sxs, a Rhino I never registered to trail ride, this is a work horse for us and maybe will occasionally register it once the grandkids get old enough.

Anyhow roof is nice but instructions are terrible, I think they are written for the engineer who made it to remind him how to assemble after being on vacation for a week.

One issue I had installed my backup lights on the rear top pipe and the roof sits directly on that so the lights had to come off, need to find a new way to mount them...

20211201 194838 20211201 194852

Reactions: Afwilson

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!