P1000 My attempt at a snorkel

J

JTW

I haven't cut the hole yet, did you use a 3" or 3-14" hole saw for that cut? Hate to ask this probably a 2nd or 3rd time, but I can't find it on here! Or my brain is in lazy land lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I traced my hole by using the pipe held level and used a dremmel and winged it.. I then used a sanding wheel and slowly shaped it up. I just used a piece of polyvinyl rubber hose and split it for my hole gasket.

A

angus56

Nov 14, 2016
North Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I said I wouldn't snorkel my ride, but I been reading where going through shallow puddles at high speed will make it induce water. So I thought I better do it!

View attachment 22792 View attachment 22793 View attachment 22794 View attachment 22795 View attachment 22796 View attachment 22797 View attachment 22798
Picked up my 1000 SXS in November and were still becoming friends. What about also snorkeling the crankcase and differential vent lines aren't these at risk also?

A

angus56

Nov 14, 2016
North Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!