P500 My Name is…

HiFive

HiFive

Apr 17, 2019
West Central Fl.
Ownership

1. 500
Love the Herc name! Crazy Disney Fan here too! My camper is a Red Winnebago Minnie, all Disney-ed inside. We have spent 2 weeks at Disney for Thanksgiving every year since 2009.

I thought about naming it Morris. Not many know there was a Disney short in the 1950’s called Morris the Midget Moose. Kind of an under dog story.. Morris teams up with a new friend Balsam to beat the big bad moose Thunderclap. Always thought it was cute… but no one would get the reference.
How about Mr "Winkles" or just " Winkles" just thinking out loud.

KyGal83

KyGal83

Duchess Sheldon, Daisy, KGB, Natasha, SNS
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
What, you didn't like 'Sexual Chocolate' for your Moose Brown buggy? (Anyone seen the movie, Coming to America?) 😆
Sexycoco

Last edited:
P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
"BB" or Lil - BB

As your mood changes :
NANE Could Change( From == To ?? ) just have fun.

Good days:
Baby Bear
LIl - Bit - Bullwinkle
Lil Brown - Bunnie ( hops around place to place )

Bad days:
Lil Brown B!tch
B - Breaker

Imagination & vocabulary will do the rest

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!