P500 My Land - My Rules.....

R

Rob2218

Nov 6, 2023
edgewater florida
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. 500
So...I've got roughtly 10 acres of rural-ish land in Central East Coast Florida. Wife and I bought it two years ago after leaving (cashing out actually) the wonder state of Commiefornia (SoCal). I truly loved SoCal for its weather and weather alone............LET ME REPEAT....truly loved SoCal for it's weather alone. Everyone and everything else can "E.S.A.D. of A$$ Cancer" (ask me what that means but I think yawl can guess)

So with intro stated...here are some land signs I just put up with the help of clearing some trails around the "West 40"
Enjoy. More signage to come.
If any of you all have any creative 'western themed' sign names, I'll welcome them.
Also...one of my signs is going to pay homage to Clint Eastwoods movie High Plains Drifter where he has that outdoor picnic and the sign reads "Welcome to Lago" with the "Lago" 'X'd' out and painted red with "H377"

TAIL SIGNAGE 01 TAIL SIGNAGE 02

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
So...I've got roughtly 10 acres of rural-ish land in Central East Coast Florida. Wife and I bought it two years ago after leaving (cashing out actually) the wonder state of Commiefornia (SoCal). I truly loved SoCal for its weather and weather alone............LET ME REPEAT....truly loved SoCal for it's weather alone. Everyone and everything else can "E.S.A.D. of A$$ Cancer" (ask me what that means but I think yawl can guess)

So with intro stated...here are some land signs I just put up with the help of clearing some trails around the "West 40"
If any of you all have any creative 'western themed' sign names, I'll welcome them.
Also...one of my signs is going to pay homage to Clint Eastwoods movie High Plains Drifter where he has that outdoor picnic and the sign reads "Welcome to Lago" with the "Lago" 'X'd' out and painted red with "H377"

View attachment 418071 View attachment 418072
You could add this, the owners of them would know who you meant!
0B91CA04 9C60 4C50 B0FA 54049A220748

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5

an don fergit…
583E3572 4BB9 4B3C 86E9 14FE3E984E27

HiFive

HiFive

Apr 17, 2019
West Central Fl.
Ownership

1. 500

How about " one way in " " Could be a dead end for you" "beware of drone" " you might need my help getting out of here" . ☠️

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
IMG 0249

Maybe something like this... This is from Dixie County Florida need I say more. Seen it on a backroad and had to stop for a snap. Watch out for "Boobie Trapes"!

I'm in N. Florida too. Let me know if you wanna ride...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!