P500 Finally my 2023 P 500

Garlicfarmer

Garlicfarmer

Jan 27, 2023
Oregon
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Just got a notice from my Honda dealer. My 2023 P500 is at stage 3 of the build.
It ships at stage 6. I ordered it on January 17th. I am SO excited. Can't hardly wait to start putting pictures here of my build. First thing a Honda factory roof. I love the look of it. Then decide on which glass windshield to buy. I live in Oregon so I need a wiper. Rains here sometimes. Yup. Then most likely a rear enclosure. Then a winch. I have a Falcon 3500 pound winch on my Honda Foretrax and love it. Made in the USA and at a very fair price. Probable buy another for the P 500. I'll post pictures as I progress. What fun this will be. Down the road SunF A033 tires. I also have them on my Foretrax. Very well built tires at a great price. Lots of Oregon trail rides coming up soon. Then Quartzsite, Arizona for the winter. Any suggestions or ideas will gladly be taken.
Ken in Oregon

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Just got a notice from my Honda dealer. My 2023 P500 is at stage 3 of the build.
@HondaTech is this true, can a dealer really find this out? 🤔

When I snow checked my Ski doo last year (only time u actually can order one) they couldnt tell my didly poo of anything like that!

H

HondaTech

@HondaTech is this true, can a dealer really find this out? 🤔

When I snow checked my Ski doo last year (only time u actually can order one) they couldnt tell my didly poo of anything like that!

I've never seen that information before. We get to order, they tell us how many we're getting and they show up. Here lately stuff sometimes just shows up or goes missing. Hell they've really fudged up these new 150 dual sports.

I'm calling bulls***

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I've never seen that information before. We get to order, they tell us how many we're getting and they show up. Here lately stuff sometimes just shows up or goes missing. Hell they've really fudged up these new 150 dual sports.

I'm calling bulls***
Thanks for clarifying. Kinda figured BS. There just making sure he doesn't go someplace else 🤣
He might get lucky and get it when Brandon is gone!

Garlicfarmer

Garlicfarmer

Jan 27, 2023
Oregon
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Thanks for positive thoughts. I'll post a picture soon as I get it. I have never heard of the stage thing either. The dealers web site was showing .. In Production.. available pending sale, for months. I have a large deposit placed so...its mine. then they called me last week and said it is being shipped within a couple weeks. I checked out their web site and it now shows coming soon.. so.. we wait and see. This is a very reputable, large dealer here in Oregon. Excellent, honest reputation. They sell many, many Honda, Can Am and Polaris units every month. They have almost every Honda sxs PRE sold as soon as they arrive.

Garlicfarmer

Garlicfarmer

Jan 27, 2023
Oregon
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
So...for all you negative disbelievers. My 2023 Honda Pioneer 500 is being shipped on FRIDAY. Of this week. Maybe you need to buy from our Honest dealer here in Oregon. They tell it like it is. Guess there really is a stage build.. 3 , 4, 5 and 6 means shipped. They also emailed me the Vin #...I am 72 years old. Learn something new every day.

R

Rdrcr

Aug 16, 2022
WA
Ownership

1. 520
^^^^^
In that case, I’m stage 10. It’s at home and I’m enjoying every minute;

IMG 8125

😎

Mike

R

Rdrcr

Aug 16, 2022
WA
Ownership

1. 520
Glad your enjoying your P 520. What tires did you decide on ? And why.
I can't hardly wait for my P 500.

This is easiest;

I believe I go into detail regarding wheels/tires on page 2.

Mike

Garlicfarmer

Garlicfarmer

Jan 27, 2023
Oregon
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Well here it is. My 2023 P 500. Ordered January. Got it yesterday. May 26. Black Forest Green. It's beautiful. Free delivery and even threw in a free flag and holder. Love that dealer. I-5 Sports Albany Oregon. Great, honest place. Windshield, winch and stuff next

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well here it is. My 2023 P 500. Ordered January. Got it yesterday. May 26. Black Forest Green. It's beautiful. Free delivery and even threw in a free flag and holder. Love that dealer. I-5 Sports Albany Oregon. Great, honest place. Windshield, winch and stuff next
Congrats, but I don't see it. 👀

Reactions: Backwoods

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!