P1000 My new Pioneer. "The Jet"

D

dillonhart

Jun 10, 2016
shreveport, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just got my new Pioneer last week. Going to add switch panel (? sPod) and want rear and forward camera. LEDs etc. Thanks for any input. Very excited and realized this is an addiction.
Pioneer1
Pioneer2
Pioneer3

Last edited:
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Great looking rig. I love the white.

Welcome to club, hang around with us and share your experiences with the pioneer.

Sent from my iPad 7G

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Just got my new Pioneer last week. Going to add switch panel (? sPod) and want rear and forward camera. LEDs etc. Thanks for any input. Very excited and realized this is an addiction.View attachment 16787 View attachment 16788 View attachment 16789
congats on the new toy they are nice I'm sure you'll find out soon. And yes very bad addiction! I had front/rear camera that worked off reverse and switch as well, when you get to that point if any help is needed yell my way I'd be glad to assist. There two relays needed one is a double and one to reverse polarity. Ditto on the white!

Last edited:
Reactions: sharp
D

dillonhart

Jun 10, 2016
shreveport, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
congats on the new toy they are nice I'm sure you'll find out soon. And yes very bad addiction! I had front/rear camera that worked off reverse and switch as well, when you get to that point if any help is needed yell my way I'd be glad to assist. There two relays needed one is a double and one to reverse polarity. Ditto on the white!
Do you not have the cameras now? Its not a top priority and would scratch the idea if you had a reason to get rid of yours. Im just not used to driving it yet and would like to be able to see around while moving in either direction.

I have studied your build as well and really like it. How durable are the LED strips for day time running lights?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I had a problem with my machine and am currently working on another. No problems with the system it worked very well and will be going on the new rig as well. The system is very reasonable and I highly suggest it actually. We push over heavy brush with drls constantly and never a hiccup. I like those because they double as a Amber blinkers that are considerably brighter but incognito.

Reactions: sharp
Carleton

Carleton

Nov 28, 2014
Utah
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Just got my new Pioneer last week. Going to add switch panel (? sPod) and want rear and forward camera. LEDs etc. Thanks for any input. Very excited and realized this is an addiction.View attachment 16787 View attachment 16788 View attachment 16789

Its looking very nice. I'm very interested in how you've got this built up since I love the white. Can you tell me what size tires and rims those are? Also, it looks like you have the Highlighter Arms but no lift? If not, can you tell me what you setup is? Awesome and clean looking ride

D

dillonhart

Jun 10, 2016
shreveport, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
highlighter put the lift on before i picked it up so that i can't fully answer, the lift is 2.5" front and rear with forward a arms. the rims are 17" tires are 30". i wanted them hugged under the fender, as my last bike slung way to much mud.

does anyone have an spod? is it worth the money in yalls opinion??? i am also looking at the pre wired switch plate options on amazon. I like the spod for the reason that you wire everything into the pod under the hood near the battery, which means you are only into the dash board one time. are there other options that seemingly make adding more and more electronics down the road easier?

i apologize in advance if this is posted in another thread. i have read most all of the builds just haven't seen pre wired switch panels fully addressed, that i can remember lol

Deltamud

Deltamud

Lifetime Member
Dec 3, 2015
Florence, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the club. I see you are a sporting clay fan from the clay stations in your garage. I shoot clays as well. Is your range setup as a 5 stand?

Reactions: Braleyoutdoors
D

dillonhart

Jun 10, 2016
shreveport, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the club. I see you are a sporting clay fan from the clay stations in your garage. I shoot clays as well. Is your range setup as a 5 stand?

I have 6 machines for personal use and to set up stations that I want to shoot. I can set up a 5 stand or parcour with the long-range remote. Where do you shoot? Do you shoot registered sporting clay tournaments?

advertisement
Deltamud

Deltamud

Lifetime Member
Dec 3, 2015
Florence, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I do not shoot competively anymore. When I shoot I either go to Capital Gun Club or setup at Magnolia. For the last 12 years or so I have shot once a year in Kansas at a private field. All my buddy's that I use to shoot with have other interest now which takes the fun out of it. At one time I had 14 stations setup at my home.

Reactions: dillonhart
rubicon05

rubicon05

Dec 24, 2015
Southern, IN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How big are those wheels......they look huge....15" or 16"?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I agree. They look great! Did they effect performance much?

D

dillonhart

Jun 10, 2016
shreveport, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
it feels the same driving. The tires are a little slim so im still learning what to expect on what to feel taking corners. but its laughed at any polaris up to the challenge so far.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
it feels the same driving. The tires are a little slim so im still learning what to expect on what to feel taking corners. but its laughed at any polaris up to the challenge so far.
Nice!

advertisement