my old rides

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
The start to my sxs obsession I sold the red viper it was to big and had the turing radius of a school bus but the suspension of a trophy truck I kept the blue spider and built it with a 4cyl turbo fox shock and everything else I could build to make it a fully rock crawling mudding racing jumping rzr killing 2wheel drive buggy I could sadly I love it in a fire but it landed my into a new p5 and brought me to all you guys and trust me im going to work just as hard finding parts that will work on our rides and fight for new companies to realize there is a true market for us and money to bed made

Screenshot 2015 06 09 21 08 46

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!