Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wasn't originally planning to sell these but was surprised by the interest. I won't advertise them on this forum so as not to step on any toes.

Anyone who wants a glove box, go get the super nice metal one!
Nothing wrong with competition. You both bring a product to the table. Competition breeds innovation. I do like your design as well as the @Chooglin box.
One question for you, is yours weathertight where the bottom connects to the sides?

monaco

monaco

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2016
Indiana
bit.ly
Ownership

1. 500
Nothing wrong with competition. You both bring a product to the table. Competition breeds innovation. I do like your design as well as the @Chooglin box.
One question for you, is yours weathertight where the bottom connects to the sides?
Thanks. No - because the lid is not watertight, I included drain holes at the bottom. It would be simple to make the bottom watertight though. I'd just put it together with a bit of silicone.

Side note, I'm actually about halfway done with a watertight design.

Last edited:
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
One is plastic, one is metal. Take your pick, both seem good. Forum is a great place for collaboration of new ideas. Its a big world out there with plenty of customers. Respect for all entrepreneurs.

I’m thinking of pulling the trigger and start selling a P500 bio-degradable heat shield for the eco-crowd, made from recycled newspaper stories on the Green New Deal, and call it the Insanity Shield. Cost is $1, tax is $13.

Last edited:
GaryG

GaryG

Oct 20, 2017
KY
Ownership

1. 500
I tried to order the glove box and I get an error message
B8510699a2bf5fb0055df4cf75d5069a

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bowhunterbill

bowhunterbill

May 31, 2019
Bozeman, MT
Suggestion (if I may).

Change lettering on door from ‘Pioneer’ to ‘Ride hard, life’s short’.

Or make it a buyer option for an additional x dollars. Pretty easy as I assume you have Solidworks or equivalent CAD.

You’re welcome!

monaco

monaco

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2016
Indiana
bit.ly
Ownership

1. 500
Suggestion (if I may).

Change lettering on door from ‘Pioneer’ to ‘Ride hard, life’s short’.

Or make it a buyer option for an additional x dollars. Pretty easy as I assume you have Solidworks or equivalent CAD.

Yeah people have been ordering custom lids... Just made one with bigfoot on it for a guy in a bigfoot club. People are usually putting names on them when they go custom

idcwby

idcwby

Oct 16, 2015
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Reactions: crewcabrob
HiFive

HiFive

Apr 17, 2019
West Central Fl.
Ownership

1. 500
Check out my 3D printed glove box. I've been meaning to finish this for quite some time. We're about to take a Colorado trails trip and I decided to get on it. I'm pumped that this turned out so well!

EDIT for Joe - this is not the box. This is something I made from scratch :)
View attachment 139645
View attachment 137330 View attachment 137331 View attachment 137332 View attachment 137333 View attachment 137334 View attachment 137335
Nice, can you make a center console plastic locking cooler? Igloo made a small cooler with 2 cup holders in the front years ago. It was storage or a cooler plus it doubled as a arm rest. Maybe a market niche!

Reactions: crewcabrob
H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Just installed the glovebox. The instructions are really good. It's important to file the corners especially bottom left sharp corner for a good tight fit. This is a must have for quick easy access to my tire gage, hat, knife, gun, etc. I also keep a few shopping bags and rubber bands to put over my gloves when I get caught out in the rain.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!