RobSparre

RobSparre

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2020
West Chester, PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here is my latest video, this time on the topic of selecting a trailer and adding useful accessories. I am hauling a Honda Pioneer 1000-5 and use the Erickson chock tie-down system, which is not as flexible if you are changing your loads as the E Track system, but if you are like me and have one vehicle, this system works great. I also show mounting a gas can, storage locker, and a ramp lift assist system.

Enjoy!

RobSparre

RobSparre

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2020
West Chester, PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
... And here is a teaser video version that just has the jokes and fun stuff without all the boring content.

Reactions: CID and gch1911
RobSparre

RobSparre

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2020
West Chester, PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
and here is a soft rock version in case people didn't like my heavy metal vibe. I ended up using the heavy metal as the soft rock version was too wimpy...

Reactions: gch1911
Jacks

Jacks

Jan 6, 2020
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here is my latest video, this time on the topic of selecting a trailer and adding useful accessories. I am hauling a Honda Pioneer 1000-5 and use the Erickson chock tie-down system, which is not as flexible if you are changing your loads as the E Track system, but if you are like me and have one vehicle, this system works great. I also show mounting a gas can, storage locker, and a ramp lift assist system.

Enjoy!

Good idea with the chocks. I’m thinking that beveling off the top edge of 2x4 and then lag screwing them down would work also and be cheaper.

Reactions: RobSparre
RobSparre

RobSparre

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2020
West Chester, PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good idea with the chocks. I’m thinking that beveling off the top edge of 2x4 and then lag screwing them down would work also and be cheaper.
Using 2x4s would certainly work. The only reason I bought the extra chock set was to get the 6.5' tie down straps - so the chocks were just a bonus.

Reactions: CID
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!