drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It's worth it just to come see the Don in action. I'm telling ya he's a wild man.
You got me mixed up with someone else @Delton. I'm old and feeble.o_O I can barely turn the steering wheel or climb up into the Pioneer seat. Thinking about getting me a stool just for that. Probably be my next modification!:)

Reactions: joeymt33
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You got me mixed up with someone else @Delton. I'm old and feeble.o_O I can barely turn the steering wheel or climb up into the Pioneer seat. Thinking about getting me a stool just for that. Probably be my next modification!:)
You gonna make it a bar stool? Lmao

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You'll also need to keep a keg on tap as well. Ya know, riding with you is about to be even MORE fun (if that's even possible) lol

Reactions: sharp and drfubar
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You'll also need to keep a keg on tap as well. Ya know, riding with you is about to be even MORE fun (if that's even possible) lol
Well, I have a kegerator just inside my door at the house. Room for two kegs, has two faucets and the only thing we would need to do is keep it plugged into a generator or converter so it would stay cold. ;) Another Modification!:)

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, I have a kegerator just inside my door at the house. Room for two kegs, has two faucets and the only thing we would need to do is keep it plugged into a generator or converter so it would stay cold. ;) Another Modification!:)
I got the perfect sized generator. Fits right up in the bed. 2500 continuous watts. Sounds like we're in business

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We just got to figure out how to keep the beer from sloshing around cause it's going to be nothing but foam with the trails you take me on.o_O
Windage tray. It works in oil pans on race cars. I've fabbed a couple back in the day

Reactions: joeymt33 and sharp
advertisement
HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does anybody have anymore info on this place? It's about 2 to 2.5 hours from me.

Reactions: drfubar

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!