J

jeffasweet

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2020
Chimacum, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey All,

I'm running behind on all the upgrades I wanted to get done before winter and don't have the time, I know I'm better off doing the work myself. The closest dealer in Bremerton Washington has said they'll do installs of 3rd party parts, etc, but I'm slightly leary of attention to detail.

I thought I'd ping the group to see if you know of anyone that does upgrades etc in Western Washington?

Plow, winch, dual battery, electrical and switches, lights, enclosure, etc.

Thanks in advance for reading and responding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hey All,

I'm running behind on all the upgrades I wanted to get done before winter and don't have the time, I know I'm better off doing the work myself. The closest dealer in Bremerton Washington has said they'll do installs of 3rd party parts, etc, but I'm slightly leary of attention to detail.

I thought I'd ping the group to see if you know of anyone that does upgrades etc in Western Washington?

Plow, winch, dual battery, electrical and switches, lights, enclosure, etc.

Thanks in advance for reading and responding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know some of the guys on a FB Group talk about a place in Tri Cities but that’s about it. I’ll see if can find more info

J

jeffasweet

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2020
Chimacum, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you wouldn’t mind about hour drive I know a guy that I’d trust to do just about anything you’d need to sxs.
It's an hour drive from where I am on the peninsula to Bremerton. Most things are a drive. I figure if a drive a little, I'd likely save a lot of anguish if the job gets done right.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
The Mayor?
He’s a lot further away but very good with electrical. Popeye would be closer. Have a couple other names I got from the NW Sxs group, one sounds like quite a few go to with good results. Personally don’t trust people unless I know them

advertisement
J

jeffasweet

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2020
Chimacum, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
To be honest, you are right. If I find the right installer, I should be willing to drive 'some' distance to get the work done. The worry is getting everything to the spot, but I guess I could have things drop shipped to the installer. I drove 440 miles to pick it up in Idaho, so driving to get work done shouldn't be a big deal.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
To be honest, you are right. If I find the right installer, I should be willing to drive 'some' distance to get the work done. The worry is getting everything to the spot, but I guess I could have things drop shipped to the installer. I drove 440 miles to pick it up in Idaho, so driving to get work done shouldn't be a big deal.
Where at in Idaho? Ya a lot better deals over there, we cross the border most weekends, love the area.

J

jeffasweet

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2020
Chimacum, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@CumminsPusher I got connected to Tyler and the build is underway. I hear you're going to be the recipient of some of the take off parts. I need to decide on a build thread, since I'm not doing it myself. Going to call it 'Vicarious Build'.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@CumminsPusher I got connected to Tyler and the build is underway. I hear you're going to be the recipient of some of the take off parts. I need to decide on a build thread, since I'm not doing it myself. Going to call it 'Vicarious Build'.
Ya he says there’s quite a bit of stuff to throw on your machine. A bad ass plow too! Ol Tyler will do you a good job plus he knows the Pioneer well.
He’d said you offered and I said yes damn near anything Can be used, my stuff is pretty bad. So definitely appreciate that.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!