You can come straight out of the air box are behind/under bench seat

B

bullyx

Mar 20, 2016
new york
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You can come straight out of the air box are behind/under bench seat
Is there an issue by doing this to watch for? I see almost all come thru the hood, cup holder, fender, etc... I like the idea of mid point to hide it and protect it, just didnt know why more dont.

Reactions: Isaiah
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Is there an issue by doing this to watch for? I see almost all come thru the hood, cup holder, fender, etc... I like the idea of mid point to hide it and protect it, just didnt know why more dont.
No issues that I know of my buddy has it that way I just think most people do it in the front cuz it's the easiest and it's already up high I know when you do it from the midsection most have to squeeze the pipe in between the bench and the rollbar

Reactions: bullyx and Isaiah
Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
There is an area by your fuel filler neck that the snorkel can be brought up by your passengers hip. This is where I routed mine. Directly from air box under passenger seat then up following contours of seat and rear passenger roll bar.
IMG 2349
IMG 2347

I'll get you better pics if you'd like....? I didn't trust all of the factory hose clamps etc. I left most of it under there and capped it off so the machine can be returned to stock if needed.

Reactions: bullyx and TripleB
Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
IMG 2351   Copy

The last picture is how she sets now. I left the snorkel low because the next mod will be a top chop. Gonna get that roof down to the snorkel.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!