Need a list of site issue/problems/concerns!!!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hello,
We did a major site update last week as most major updates go... There are always issues.
Anyways.
I want to know what changes have you seen.
Ones you like... and ones you don't like?
Something not working as it should?

Post and let me know.
If you have an issue already posted please let me know also.
Screen shots are always good.
And any other info you want to provide.

Thanks.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Blury words on mobile view.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I saw a very long post of a bunch of dudes in the Meme Thread. That wasn’t very appealing. I’m thinking Jackal’s private collection got leaked out in there by accident.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Woooohhhhoooooo!!! Thanks boss man!!!

Didn't occur to me to tap the bracket symbol, I don't even know what the bracket symbol is used for other then math equations in school 😂😂

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
The p5 guys are making me spend a lot of money.
They keep finding new accessories that I must have, then they egg me on to be broke like them.
@trigger is the worst at doing this.
This is starting to become a major issue, seamed to start well before the update.
(you would think @Hondasxs would just block certain people from commenting in threads like this)

Last edited:
bigshoe

bigshoe

Aug 17, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
After the update Some new guys got on here and where bragging about there dependable low maintenance hondas. Nobody called them a fan boy or gave them the ole everything breaks down routine. I'm a bit confused lmao was this part of the update? Lmao

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
The p5 guys are making me spend a lot of money.
They keep finding new accessories that I must to have, then they egg me on to be broke like them.
@trigger is the worst at doing this.
This is starting to become a major issue, seamed to start well before the update.
(you would think @Hondasxs would just block certain people from commenting in threads like this)

Wow! Not even to one of the mod's first, you had to rat me out to the big dog? I feel like JTW or some sh**.
Btw, the font looks different, especially the lower case lettering. Not that it's bad, just different. Other than that everything seems to be working fine for me.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!