P1000 Need Door Net Buckle

JEP

JEP

May 4, 2015
Western PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So I got a little to close to fallen tree branch on a very tight trail and the branch grabbed my door netting and broke the male part of my buckle. Called the local dealer to see if I could buy a new buckle but was told I could only get one by purchasing a new net, $75.00.
Anyone one here have a ripped net they want to part with? Net condition does not matter. I only need the buckle.

Reactions: TxDoc and Isaiah
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
So I got a little to close to fallen tree branch on a very tight trail and the branch grabbed my door netting and broke the male part of my buckle. Called the local dealer to see if I could buy a new buckle but was told I could only get one by purchasing a new net, $75.00.
Anyone one here have a ripped net they want to part with? Net condition does not matter. I only need the buckle.
Same here.

Reactions: TxDoc
R

rickoshea

you
you should be able to find one in any sporting goods store or a store with a camping section.i found one that fit from a luggage strap i had lying around.i also found the clips in a sports store,they're white but i don't care.

JEP

JEP

May 4, 2015
Western PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
39C79206 4F0E 4705 BF4C 02F10B37D74C
Found one! Jo Ann Fabrics, $6.99.
Going to install it tomorrow.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!