P500 Need more power for my p500. Any ideas?

Eugene

Eugene

Aug 14, 2016
Vancouver WA
Ownership

1. 500
Ok! I used may p500 for the sand dunes and I need more power to climb on some not so big hills.
Any ideas to get more power?

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
You can always do a high flow filter. Don't know if anyone makes a pipe yet, but I think @jak9922 did something custom in that Dept.
As far as cams and bore/stroker kits, anything that fits newer 500 Foreman's should fit the P500...
But at the end of the day, a 500cc SxS probably isn't the hot ticket for power-intensive applications like duneing. Might be better off to just trade it for something else.

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
the p5 is a trail machine not a dune machine pretty much no matter what you do you will still end up in 2nd gear on the longer hills

Reactions: JWB and mrjeff42

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!