P1000 Need more push pins/rivets

D

delfinog

May 26, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey everyone, so I ordered the best sellers from Amazon, and not one pin/rivet fits. Does anyone know where to get the right sizes for the p1000-5. Also, after going through a good cleaning I noticed that a few pins/rivets were already missing from stock mounts. 🤔😎

Reactions: Tundra20
R

rickoshea

i get mine from my local dealer.do they cost more?probably,but we're talking pennies.i usually grab a couple when i'm getting my oil change products.i like to support my local dealer,he looks after me when i need service.

Reactions: ChadD and Shelly
S

Shelly

Lifetime Member
May 10, 2018
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
do you know the proper name or part number?

Reactions: ChadD
S

Shelly

Lifetime Member
May 10, 2018
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The style your referring to are almost $8 a pop.

I would substitute the other style (90653-HC4-900) usually around $1 a piece and fit the hole just fine.
Wow they are proud of those!

Reactions: Mudwing
tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What about the pins you push in to release? I uh pushed to hard and lost the darn pins.
They suck replace them with the ones he posted the link to.

Reactions: Shelly
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!