P1000 More air flow!! Windshield extensions etc

tmuggdesigns

tmuggdesigns

Vendor
Dec 14, 2020
Okarche, OK
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I make the split windshield / full glass bump outs for the Honda factory windshields. And rear cup holders for the 700-4 & 1000-5s. Shoot me an email if interested. [email protected] or text me at (405) 833-9863.
Tom Mueggenborg

IMG 2589 IMG 8272 IMG 4376

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Those look awesome. However, if you are going to use the site to peddle your wares, you should become a vendor like the others that do so!

tmuggdesigns

tmuggdesigns

Vendor
Dec 14, 2020
Okarche, OK
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Those look awesome. However, if you are going to use the site to peddle your wares, you should become a vendor like the others that do so!

Very interested shoot me a pm on pricing for windshield extensions.

Haha. Yeah I’m trying but haven’t got a reply back on how to do this.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks! I subscribed to be a vendor and paid. Just found that upgrade option. Idk what else I need to do. Lol
I see you’re officially tagged “Vendor” now. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻. Welcome to the forum! The members do a pretty good job at being a sales force for the forum vendors.

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks! I subscribed to be a vendor and paid. Just found that upgrade option. Idk what else I need to do. Lol
Wasn’t being a dick, but fair is fair. Plus I can see your product being a good seller. Ida kept my Honda windshield had I known this was available.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!