P1000 More air flow!! Windshield extensions etc

P

packer58

Jun 17, 2021
N. Cali
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@tmuggdesigns, does the window hinge at the upper bar clamps with your system ??

Reactions: TxDoc
O

ob1jeeper

Dec 20, 2019
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I make the split windshield / full glass bump outs for the Honda factory windshields. And rear cup holders for the 700-4 & 1000-5s. Shoot me an email if interested. [email protected] or text me at (405) 833-9863.
Tom Mueggenborg

View attachment 417872 View attachment 417873 View attachment 417874
Your full glass bump-out struts are nicer than what I made for my P-1K a few years ago, but nearly identical in function. Good to see a more refined option is now available. Well Done ;)
IMG 4474

Last edited:
Reactions: TxDoc and Buggyman
tmuggdesigns

tmuggdesigns

Vendor
Dec 14, 2020
Okarche, OK
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Your full glass bump-out struts are nicer than what I made for my P-1K a few years ago, but nearly identical in function. Good to see a more refined option is now available. Well Done ;)
Yeah been selling these on Facebook for almost 3 years now. People seem to really enjoy them!

Reactions: ob1jeeper and TxDoc
L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah been selling these on Facebook for almost 3 years now. People seem to really enjoy them!

Ya, I have a set and there nice. I did something a little different than the installation instructions, I cut the right passenger handle off to get rid of the bracket interfering with opening.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tmuggdesigns

tmuggdesigns

Vendor
Dec 14, 2020
Okarche, OK
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Glad you like them!!! Yeah, that handle makes it to where you have to remove the knob completely and push out in order to drop the passenger bracket. Its a little cumbersome, but in my findings most people leave the window prop'd open during the summer times. Thus opening and closing isn't as frequent as many people original think. Also its really only a 30 second job to do this so not too bad if you want to keep the grab handle.

Reactions: TxDoc and NTCPrezJB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!