P1000 Need rearview mirror that can be used with tilt up windshield

S

SaltwaterSlick

Jul 20, 2022
Southeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a '16 P1K5 with a custom aluminum top and I just bought the SuperATV SXS flip up windshield for it... It's still in the box... was hauling some things around yesterday and noticed that likely the windshield will not work with my current rearview mirror that mounts to the top ROPS bar... This is the same bar the windshield will mount to.
2 questions...
Do you that have a rearview mirror have it inside the cabin on the bar, our outside the windshield or even mounted TO the windshield? My current mirror actually sticks probably 6" or more in front of the ROPS bar... I know the windshield will hit it there, plus the top edge of the windshield will be above the bar...

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I have a '16 P1K5 with a custom aluminum top and I just bought the SuperATV SXS flip up windshield for it... It's still in the box... was hauling some things around yesterday and noticed that likely the windshield will not work with my current rearview mirror that mounts to the top ROPS bar... This is the same bar the windshield will mount to.
2 questions...
Do you that have a rearview mirror have it inside the cabin on the bar, our outside the windshield or even mounted TO the windshield? My current mirror actually sticks probably 6" or more in front of the ROPS bar... I know the windshield will hit it there, plus the top edge of the windshield will be above the bar...
This is the one Ive had on for years with that windshield. No problems

RZR RearView Mirror, ISSYAUTO 15" Ultra Clear SXS UTV Mirror with 1.75" Clamps and Convex Design Compatible with Polaris RZR 800 900 1000 Turbo PRO XP, Pioneer 1000, Arctic Cat Wildcat(2021+) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FHJ8X34/?tag=sxsweb24-20

S

SaltwaterSlick

Jul 20, 2022
Southeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is the one Ive had on for years with that windshield. No problems

RZR RearView Mirror, ISSYAUTO 15" Ultra Clear SXS UTV Mirror with 1.75" Clamps and Convex Design Compatible with Polaris RZR 800 900 1000 Turbo PRO XP, Pioneer 1000, Arctic Cat Wildcat(2021+) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FHJ8X34/?tag=sxsweb24-20
I like that one. When I install my windshield if I can't get the one I have now to work, I'll order that one... looks like it would be good being as it is so long... I mainly use mine when I'm backing a trailer or backing up to connect a trailer.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I like that one. When I install my windshield if I can't get the one I have now to work, I'll order that one... looks like it would be good being as it is so long... I mainly use mine when I'm backing a trailer or backing up to connect a trailer.
I like it cuz it has a curve to it and gets you a wider view

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV

It's slightly narrower than the one mentioned previously (above), as I needed to install a 10.5" tablet holder and RAM mount setup to the left of it, above the driver's seat.

Reactions: monbecca

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!