P1000 Side mirror options

D

dweber23tr

May 21, 2023
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I tried to search but couldn't find the answer, are there any options for side mirrors that will work with the factory full hard doors? With the full cab visibility behind the pillar/panels is very poor and mirrors would help, but all I can find that seems that would work are the factory honda mirrors, which also come with the honda price tag, so wanted to see if there were any other options.

Reactions: TxDoc
NorthernJoe

NorthernJoe

Feb 10, 2021
Northern Ontario
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I tried to search but couldn't find the answer, are there any options for side mirrors that will work with the factory full hard doors? With the full cab visibility behind the pillar/panels is very poor and mirrors would help, but all I can find that seems that would work are the factory honda mirrors, which also come with the honda price tag, so wanted to see if there were any other options.
There are two bolts below and behind the door handle, make a bracket to bolt to the door using those two bolts and mount any mirror on the bracket that you want

Dirtstiffs-1000

Dirtstiffs-1000

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 3, 2018
Republican from the wet side of Oregonifornia
hondasxs.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
20240316 173522

Not for hard doors but worth mentioning for Oem mirrors and Soft Upper doors.

These are the best bracket mounts made to mount both Honda OEM Mirrors, and Honda Soft Upper Door panels.

Made from high quality HPE material, with precise symmetrical engineering and design.
Modeled and fitted from an actual Honda Pioneer.
3D printed bracket, designed and proven to be super strong, light weight and easy to install.
They include easy to follow installations.

These work perfectly and solve the endless search for mirrors that function with Honda Soft upper doors.

These brackets can also work with about any manufacturers bolt on mirror mount pattern.

Contact @tjoreo for bracket information.
Great guy and forum member. 👍 👍
20240204 154404

Last edited:
Reactions: NorthernJoe

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!