Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Just ordered 1" spacers for all four corners.
FWIW...Started with 26's on stock rims, it was too tippy. Then added 1" spacers, put me at 52" and it was better. Eventually went with aftermarket wheels, put me at 53" and it was even better yet. Then unhooked the sway bar and it felt perfect, as stable as a P5 could feel and I was happy with it. Should've left it alone.
Then, like a dumb ass, added a spare tire and mount to the back. Looks cool and has a purpose but doesn't help with the COG much. Wouldn't say it feels tippy now but I can feel slightly more roll when turning. It's felt better every time I've added width so we'll see what this does. It'll put me at 55".
What's really ironic and makes me even more of a dumb ass is that I sold the 1" spacers that I already had. Pretty bad when your buying sh** that you've already bought. It never ends!

Last edited:
Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
FWIW...Started with 26's on stock rims, it was too tippy. Then added 1" spacers, put me at 52" and it was better. Eventually went with aftermarket wheels, put me at 53" and it was even better yet. Then unhooked the sway bar and it felt perfect, as stable as a P5 could feel and I was happy with it. Should've left it alone.
Then, like a dumb ass, added a spare tire and mount to the back. Looks cool and has a purpose but doesn't help with the COG much. Wouldn't say it feels tippy now but I can feel slightly more roll when turning. It's felt better every time I've added width so we'll see what this does. It'll put me at 55".
What's really ironic and makes me even more of a dumb ass is that I sold the 1" spacers that I already had. Pretty bad when your buying sh** that you've already bought. It never ends!

Haha:D

Reactions: trigger
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
should of went with
....2" you'd of loved it...

Reactions: trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!