P700 New 700 for me

McPioneer

McPioneer

Jan 20, 2016
British Columbia, Canada
As some of you know I had been waiting on my bike selling before buying the 1000. Well the bike is taking a bit longer to sell but I did find a new 2015 700 for $12,000 out the door, dealer was clearing it out at cost. Originally he was offering it at $13,800 out the door but my Scottish wallet took over and we got to haggling. Remember that price is Canadian! The 1000-3 that I was looking at was $19,400 out the door. I have to drive 10 hours one way to get it but I just couldn't pass up on saving over $7,000 against the 1000.

I know it's not the same machine but I will be happy with it. I never drove the 1000, dont want to know what I'm missing, same reason I don't sleep with strippers (don't tell my wife).

This will give me a bit of time to see what Honda brings us next and look forward to seeing how the 1000 evolves. Who knows I may just find that the 700 fits the bill for my use.

I pick it up on Saturday so I will get a photo up when I get back.

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
there are many of us that are happy with the 700, sounds like you got a really good price on yours. Looking forward to seeing some pictures.

Reactions: McPioneer
McPioneer

McPioneer

Jan 20, 2016
British Columbia, Canada
Picked it up on Saturday

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Picked it up on Saturday View attachment 13435
Boy they look great new! That's a good price you can't go wrong if you keep it clean it'll be worth close to that if you do decide to go to 1000 if not you've got a nice ride reasonably. Enjoy!

Reactions: McPioneer
McPioneer

McPioneer

Jan 20, 2016
British Columbia, Canada
Boy they look great new! That's a good price you can't go wrong if you keep it clean it'll be worth close to that if you do decide to go to 1000 if not you've got a nice ride reasonably. Enjoy!
I now don't have the same urge to buy the 1000. I think I will be happy with the 700 for a while but who knows what Honda will come out with over the next year or so.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I now don't have the same urge to buy the 1000. I think I will be happy with the 700 for a while but who knows what Honda will come out with over the next year or so.
The 700 was in my eyes our first great sxs and we owned lots of more expensive units prior. We hit almost 2700miles in just 9 months. If that doesn't say we liked it I'm not sure what does.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!