P700 New arrival

Kleever

Kleever

Jun 2, 2016
Upper Michigan
Ownership

1. 700-4
Picked up the 2016 700-4 last week - Been a Polaris snowmobile rider since 1978 , and was really leaning towards the Ranger 570. I've been lurking around this forum since we decided that a side by side was going to be our next toy. Read countless reviews on both Rangers & Pioneers. The deciding factor was reading who has had warranty work. When you read all the reviews here with "none" or no issues, it seems apparent that Honda has it figured out. I wanted something to ride trails here in the National Forest, and take out some of the old tree tops left by logging operations for our camping trips. The bonus of 4 seats with a convertible cargo bed is simply the icing on the cake. One of my friends has a 2013 700-2, and has had absolutely no issues over 1500+ miles. Took the wife and one son (who seems to manage to show up at dinner time) out yesterday, and found a trail that I never knew existed (after riding sleds up here for over 20 years) Two different people stopped to ask about the machine when we were loading up at the restaurant- saying how cool the 4 seat concept was, and didn't know Honda had any other color than Red! Had a choice of all three colors, and just didn't feel the camo version was worth the extra $$ - Hard roof, windshield, and rear view mirror so far for accessories. Next will be a winch when I figure out what I want. This forum is fantastic - getting close to 100 miles and first service - Already read the oil change forum page, so know what to look for. We're hoping for many years and miles ahead. Thanks to all for getting me here.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thanks for hanging out with us and choosing Honda. Welcome to the forum.

If you are looking for a tough and reliable machine, it sounds like you now own it. Congrats

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome aboard @Kleever and congrats on your new machine! I think you chose correctly especially if reliability is important to you. Im almost at 4000 miles on my 700 with zero issues. Sounds like you're up to speed on the maintenance program so there's no reason you shouldn't enjoy thousands of trouble free miles like many of us have already!

Kleever

Kleever

Jun 2, 2016
Upper Michigan
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thanks Tflynn! I see you were the one who posted the oil change guide - Nice! Can see I will be using this forum quite a bit

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks Tflynn! I see you were the one who posted the oil change guide - Nice! Can see I will be using this forum quite a bit
I'm glad you're finding it useful. If you have any questions about anything just ask. Someone here will be able to help you I'm sure. Be sure and share your upgrades and pictures of your new ride! Have fun!

jawquin

jawquin

Oct 24, 2015
Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon R
Good luck Kleever. I just turned 4000 miles this weekend on the 700-4. It's a great machine. No problems except for rattling doors which can be fixed by adjusting the rubber stoppers and a squeak that I put a little grease where the bed latches.

Go make some memories.

Reactions: Kleever and Tflynn
Brentc

Brentc

May 8, 2016
SE AK
Welcome to the forum.
For the rattling I had adjusted latches for the door and the bed, but they came back lowered the latches for the doors and wrapped a little bit of electrical tape on the latches and now its silent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kleever

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!