New 2014

R

rellison110

Nov 16, 2013
I am new to the forum, but I have had the pioneer 700 2 for three months now and have used it quite a bit for hunting different areas. I have been very impressed and satisfied with the overall performance and quality. I expected that from Honda though. I have been off road on sand, mud, loose dirt with boulders climbing steep terrain, creek crossings and driving almost full out on and off for a few hours. The machine has been flawless. I too have driven the Polaris and the rhino and am 100% satisfied with choice to go with Honda. I so far have installed the Bimini top, half windshield, rear bumper, winch and mount, accessorie kit with charging monitor and in the process of installing the light bar, although considering options of where to mount based on feedback from forum members.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
rellison110,
Welcome to the community. I too am very happy I chose the Pioneer over the others. I see you already working on customizing it to your liking. How is the Bimini top holding up? do you remove it when transporting? I have been looking at vs the hard top.
Tell me about the sand you road on. We are looking for someone who has road the Pioneer in dry, dune like, sand. Want to see how it handles there. I have been in wet creek sand and it did great.
Well. Look forward to your post.

R

rellison110

Nov 16, 2013
The sand I was in was dry and dune liike. At first it seemed liked I sunk in and I thought oh crap I am going to get stuck and no winch yet, but it just dug in and kept on going. I did lock the differential in. I have run on at least six trips trailering at 70 mph and the top is just fine. I also just finished installing the light bar and just turned te clamps upside down. Looks great and it also gives me an attachment in the middle for the biminimtop with Velcro.

O

Oregondunes89

Oct 17, 2013
That would be me that is looking for that information :) I'll be looking forward to your post with more info :)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!